I'm A Pink Alien | Fifty Linden Friday & The Crystal Heart

July 20, 2018

Its Friday, and you know what that means?  Fifty Linden Friday is here, and I got this bodysuit from Caboodle.  I love it.  They make the most amazing holographic textures and I am addicted, so of course, I had to pick this up.  After that I don't know, I just had the urge to be a pink alien... so here we are... pink alien, haha.


It took me a while to actually figure out though what I wanted to wear with it.  The boots were a no-brainer for me and I put them on right away.  The pale blue matches the holo quite nicely, plus you know, thigh highs are life.  It was actually after that when I decided I wanted to be a pink alien.  WHy exactly I have no idea but I don't care I think its cute.


My hair actually comes with a baseball cap that you can have on with or without the hair which is neat.  I always buy the selection packs from Truth because it has my favourite ginger in it and if I want a different colour there is a good amount of options in it.  If you are someone who likes to test out different colours I totally recommend Truth because the selection pack is almost like a mini fatpack.  You get 2-4 colours from all the other HUDs in 1.  It does cost 50L more but its totally worth it.


So yeah.  Pink alien for the win, haha!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Latex Suit - Holo and Metal by Caboodle
50L for Fifty Linden Friday - July 20th 2018

Boots | Honey Thigh High Boots by Moda @ Vanity
July Round 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Bindi & Septum | Yahsmin - Black by Saga

Earrings | Spikes and Heart Earrings by Beauty Of Darkness

Rings | Precious Nails & Rings by RealEvil Industries
I have the nails hidden

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Make Up | All included with skin pack

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Parker by Truth

Eyes | Shadow Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Athari Pastelle - Senami by Plastik @ The Crystal Heart Festival
June 30th - July 31st 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Mandarin by NamiiChu

Stars | Backlit Whimsy by Half Deer

Sparkles | Twinkle Ground Cover Patches by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments