Watermelon,. Strawberry, Donut Mice | The Arcade & Pocket Gacha Goodies

May 30, 2018

Would you believe that this look originally started out as a white-haired, red-eyed Neko?  Yeah, I couldn't get it to work and so as I started adding things and trying things this happened.  And you know what?  I love it, it's cute, I saved the make-up and outfit for later use.  Also, this dress is hilarious.


I was feeling really cute and kinda clingy today, so I guess that is what made the look eventually swing this way?  I had the jacket black and the grey/black/teal version of the sneakers on with this dress.  So those are the only original parts left from what I was trying.  This is hair is incredibly cute and the bands have many colour options and it was me playing with those colours that got me changing things up.


Soon I was changing the colour of the jacket, changing the shoes and adding cute socks.  My main focus was to show off this group gift dress from Get Frocked because it made me giggle and so I really wanted to share it with you.  Aren't gifts the best?!  I wanted to add more colour so slapped on some coloured freckles made by yours truly (shameless plug yes I know) and this cute star sticker which I actually wear a lot haha.


Aaaand I topped the whole thing off with a milkshake and some cute mice nomming on fruit, because why not?  Hope you like it!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Jacket | Pink Berry Milkshake Jacket by 28 LA for PocketGacha
Gacha Common, May 15th - June 10th 2018

Dress | Ladies Mini Dress by Get Frocked
Group Gift

Socks | Naughty Sport Socks by Sn@tch

Shoes | Confetti Sneaker Plat by 28 LA for PocketGacha
Gacha Rare, May 15th - June 10th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Star Face Sticker | Starry Stickers by The Little Bat

Choker | Starry Choker by The Little Bat

Rings | Margherita by Elise

Milkshake | Donut Milkshake by 28 LA for PocketGacha
Gacha Common, May 15th - June 10th 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Gracie Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on skin HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Freckles | Pastel Freckles by Astara

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Babygirl Hair by Sintiklia for PocketGacha
Gacha Ultrarare, May 15th - June 10th 2018

Eyes | Eastern Eyes by Zombie Suicide @ Anybody
May 2018 Round

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Mice | Summer Meese - Watermelon, Oranges, Strawberry (Rare) by Plastik @ The Arcade
June 2018 Round

Backdrop | Strike A Pose Tunnel - Pink by Paparazzi

Poses | Tzuyu Bento Poses by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments