Don't Blog & Drink | Syndicate Sunday & Gothic In Wonderland

June 02, 2018

Blogging while drunk, is it a good idea?  Probably not but hey!  I actually had this all done already I just gotta put it together and put it on Facebook and Flickr before I start seeing double :D  Simple... I think.  So let's go!  Oh and if you are wondering I am drinking Malibu and Lilt because beach party for the win.


So uh... this is me, sitting on a stool, trying to look pretty, kinda showing things off.  More self-promotion in this post but whatever, haha.  The outfit is my item for the next round of Syndicate Sunday which starts June 3rd.  It comes in a pack of 6 colours for just 69L!


My earrings are for Gothic In Wonderland which opens today!  I haven't had time to do a video because Saturday we have the step kiddos around and I don't want to be off doing SL stuff.  Because Syndicate Sunday is only 3 days long I will film that tomorrow and do Gothic In Wonderland on Monday, ok?  Good xD


I have a nice selection of decor here *points to it* and I like this.  I might keep this set up as a beauty background for clothing haul videos and stuff.  I dunno!  Anyways, enjoy!  I am off to party.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Casually Leasuring - Babygirl Edition by Astara for Syndicate Sunday
3rd - 5th June 2018

Shoes | Tila Ugg Boots by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Earrings | Wonderland Earrings by #187 @ Gothic In Wonderland
Hosted by The Darkness Chamber Fair, 2nd - 23rd June 2018

Necklace | Spell Bottle Necklace by Bubble

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Gracie Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on skin HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Freckles | Pastel Freckles by Astara

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Makena by Truth
Group Gift October 2017, 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Eastern Eyes by Zombie Suicide @ Anybody
May 2018 Round

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Vanity & Stool | Vanity & Stool Set by Moss & Mink

Rug | Heart Chakra Rug by Candle and Cauldron

Wall Mirrors | Sunray Mirror by Plastik @ Shiny Shabby
May Round 2018

Hanging Lights | Twinkle String Lights by Half Deer

Vanity Clutter | June Office Set by Merak for PocketGacha
Gacha, all items common, May 15th - June 10th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments