Item Haul | Fly Buy Friday and Saturday Sale

May 27, 2018

I spent all my monies again so I thought I should share with you.  It is actually quite fun showing the items off, especially since most of them are still on sale as of today so you can grab the bargains too.  Full credits are in this post and feel free to watch my video to get a closer look at things!


I quite enjoyed putting this look together.  It shows a nice selection of the items I got as well as some other goodies.  It also gave me a chance to show you these amazing shoes which I am living for.  As you can see I got new ears too.  These were part of the Saturday Sale and I am so happy with them.  I will probably go between these and my usual elf ears.  It's nice to have something different, I have personally have not seen ears like these before.


I love this dress too.  If I had enough I would have got the whole Fatpack, it is only 750 for all 10 colours which is a steal!  So if you can afford it go grab it.  This tattoo also comes in a bunch of variations for just 50L, if you watch my video I go through them because I was pleasantly suprised to see so many options.


This lovely decor is the set by Mesh India for Pocket Gacha which I was drooling over, and seriously it looks better in world then the poster, especially the flowers they are stunning.  I love gacha's like these because I love getting cute little decor items, especially flowers, plants, and candles.


So that is it!  Hope you enjoy :D

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Wicked Royalty Dress - Black by Sweet Thing for Fly Buy Fridays
98L until May 27th 2018

Shoes | Payne Mistress Platforms by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Collar |  Comes with dress, has own colour HUD

Ear Plugs | Come with ears, 4 versions of the accessory

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Included on Makeup HUD on Skin

Lipstick | Included on head HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's
Free Until May 27th 2018

Tattoo | Runic Tattoo by Psycho Barbie for Saturday Sale
50L until May 27th 2018

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Lionhearted by Spellbound
Old hair, may of been discontinued :(

Eyes | Eastern Eyes by Zombie Suicide @ Anybody
May 2018 Round

Ears | Sirens Ears by Kio-Kio For Saturday Sale

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Sitting Pose | Hani Bento Poses by Pingpong

Standing Pose | Victory Bento Pose by Reve Obscura

Decor | Ratna Decor Gacha by Mesh India for Pocket Gacha
May 15th - June 10th 2018

Window | Faux Window - Moonlit Night by Half Deer

Rug | Furry Rugs by Dysfunctionality

Other Stores Featured In Video | QE Design, Hotdog & Nomad

You Might Also Like

0 comments