Astara And The Quest For Space Pineapples...

May 21, 2018

No, I've not gone mad, you've gone mad!  Sometimes strange things inspire me, and I wish this was one of those moments but no.  I have no excuses or explanations for this except I have been living on painkillers for a few weeks and they have been making me rather loopy at times.  So... here it is, my quest for Space Pineapples!  To all my lovely Pineapple peeps out there who get the joke, this one is for you ♥


Right, this is the part where I talk about my outfit and what made me do it.  Let's start, eh?  This bodysuit was release a couple of weeks ago now by Moda and comes with a colour HUD of 6 bright neons.  I knew I had to have this but didn't know what to wear with it.  Soon after, for Pocket Gacha they released these boots and as soon as I saw them I knew I had to wear these 2 items together.  Still, I wasn't sure what to do with them both however...


At the same event as the bodysuit, Plastik has these horns which include a bunch of colours and the glowy parts are colourable with a wheel picker where you can also adjust transparency and glow.  With these 3 items, I have a full outfit but was still left stumped.  Neons are not my strong point, especially since I am usually a ginger-haired elf.  Everything clashed and I kid you not yesterday at SLS HQ everyone played witness to me changing colours of everything about 10 times an hour throughout the day.


Eventually, I went for the cyan and paired it with some grey hair, which together I think these colours are fabulous.  The eyes and makeup were something I was playing with at Midnight and the colour matched so I just rolled with it.  This morning, however, was time for the scene and... I am tired ok?  Can that be my reason?  Please?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this glimpse inside my mind. #PineapplesArePeopleToo

♥Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Samaran Suit by Moda @ The Fantasy Collective
May Round

Boots | Samara Boots (Gacha Rare) by Moda for Pocket Gacha
May 15th - April 10th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Horns | Stryche Horns by Plastik @ The Fantasy Collective
May Round

Halo Clock | Celestemporia Halo by Deadly Nightshade

Swirls | Cleri Swirls by Plastik @ We <3 Roleplay
May 4th - May 31st 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyes & Makeup | Gilded Eyes by Songbird

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's
Free Until May 27th 2018

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Teanna by Truth
Group Gift January 2018 - 350L Join Fee

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Love Me Poses by Zombie Suicide

Backdrop | Neon City Vol 3 by Foxcity

Pineapples | Pineapple Statue - Silver (Gacha Common) by OLQINU for Pocket Gacha

You Might Also Like

0 comments