Confetti & Tutu's | More Bound Box May 2018

May 14, 2018

As promised today I have the replacement items for Bound Box to show you!  Moda and Narcisse were very kind to step in last minute when two designers had to pull out.  These items were not ready when I filmed my unboxing video, but I really wanted to record the video then while pre-orders were still active so that you could get the best deal!  If you did pre-order these items were ready for you, just not for me, so no need to panic.  Anyhoo, here I show off those two items for you, so enjoy!



Ok, my outfit inspiration is simple.  One of my friends shared this tattoo on Facebook, I fell in love, I went and bought it, and then made my outfit around it.  It ended up working out perfectly with the Moda and Narcisse items as the lingerie is so revealing it means I can show off more of the tattoo!


And yes its the pink hair again.  So I am a Truth hair addict as you guys may have noticed, but something I love is the "Selection" option they have.  It includes a couple of blondes, browns, black, white, some pastels, some brights and my favourite ginger shade.  I always buy this palette as when I fancy a change I can easily do it.  It costs 50L extra, but to me, it is worth it.


I was trying out the sideways angle thing a lot of bloggers seem to do.  I think I did ok?  Some perspectives end up looking really odd because of the way the SL view is, so I had a little bit of camera fiddling to do to get things to look just right.  I do like the outcome but don't think I will be doing this all the time.


So that is it, I hope you enjoyed it!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Lingerie | Bailey Mini Tutu & Pasties by Narcisse for Bound Box
May 2018 Box

Shoes | Madison Platforms by Moda for Bound Box
May 2018 Box

Accessories & Piercings

None :O

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Faye Tattoo by Dappa @ Equal 10
May 2018 Round

Eyeshadow & Lipstick | Included with Skin

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Sorcha by Truth

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Emily by PingPong

Rugs | Furry Rugs by Dysfunctionality

Confetti | Pastel Confetti by Half Deer

You Might Also Like

0 comments