Yes, More Pink! | Pocket Gacha May Catalog 2018

May 16, 2018

Looks like this pink phase isn't going anywhere soon, huh?  Anyhoo its time for the May round of Pocket Gacha!  In my video I go through the whole catalog, so feel free to watch and explore it with me.  My outfit and boots are in the months round.

Here is the link to the #LoveForAnde Flickr Group.  Let's all come together as a community and inspire one another!


I got this office set after we were searching the grid for some art deco furniture for the new SLS headquarters.  I fell in love with it then and there and had to buy it.  It has some other decor pieces included that I didn't use.  Instead, I filled the bookcase with some crystals and added some cactus plants to the desk.  I love these plants, they make me giggle.


I am probably going to use this set up for some tutorials and stuff in the future, so I added some photos my sister edited to make it feel more homely.  For more information, you can check out this link to go to her photography blog and find her prices etc.


So yeah, that's about it.  Check out my video if you want to browse the catalog with me!


♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Lona Gacha (Rares) by Kokoro <3 Peachu for Pocket Gacha
May 15th - June 10th 2018

Boots | Midori Heels (Gacha Rare) by Breathe for Pocket Gacha
May 15th - June 10th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

None :O

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Faye Tattoo by Dappa @ Equal 10
May 2018 Round

Eyeshadow & Lipstick | Included with Skin

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Ascension by Stealthic

Eyes | Crystel Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Pose | Confident by Reve Obscura

Furniture Set | Bailey Desk Set by Cheeky Pea
Desk, Chair, Rug, Bookcase, Laptop, Books, Wall Flowers, Bunny Flower

Photo Frames | Vintage Distressed Frame - Monochrome Set by Half Deer

Cactus | Love Succs by Half Deer

Crystals on Bookshelf | Clear Quartz Pyramid, Labradorite Sphere, Round Amethyst Geode by Candle and Cauldron

You Might Also Like

0 comments