The Darkness Has Risen

April 09, 2018

So I was trying the Black Dragon viewer and honestly considered not publishing this post.  However, I thought it would actually be good because as I learn this viewer better, I can compare my progress. So here we go. 


This look was pretty much worked around this tattoo.  I love it, and trust me when I say I had about 3 looks planned for it.  None of them felt quite perfect though.  When I started messing with Black Dragon and decided to test how well the water is I ended up deciding on this look.  The black ooze on the hands is also present on the feet and lower legs, so I had no shoes on in all the looks and honestly, I think that is why I wasn't 100% happy.  I love shoes and so it felt weird without them.


This hair and hood is one I have shown you guys a few times.  It comes in two versions, one with feathers and one without.  I think this may be the first time I have shown you it without.  The hood it totally tintable and the set also comes with makeup for Catwa but I have never used it.  Again this is a discount hair by Spellbound and is 199L for the entire fatpack.


So yeah, here is hoping I get better at this viewer to try and make my pictures look better.  In time I may do some tutorials etc as I get used to things but that is way off in the future!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Mayhem Bra by Psycho Barbie

Shorts | Laced SHorts by Psycho Barbie

Accessories & Piercings

Choker | WItchy Choker by The Little Bat

Bubbles | Bubble Aura by Deadly Nightshade

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Body & Face Tattoo | Summoning Lucifer by Psycho Barbie @ The Secret Affair
April 5th - May 5th 2018

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair & Hood | Murder Of Crows by Spellbound
Old Hair Section - Permanently reduced to 199L for the Fatpack

Eyes | Demon by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Arcanum

Poses | Odissi by oOo Studio

You Might Also Like

0 comments