Boho, Goth Girl Style? | Hunting at Petite Mort & Oubliette

April 07, 2018

It's hunt time again at Oubliette & Petite Mort, and although it has been some time since the last hunt, it is well worth the wait!  I honestly do not think I could pick a favourite item, but this dress is one of them.  If you would like more information about the hunt as well as item previews then check out my post on Second Life Syndicate where I share more info on the hunt itself.



Now, you all know I am a huge fan of hat hair right?  I could of went with some nice flowing hair with flowers, but no, I wanted one of my favourite hairs by Spellbound.  The best part about this hair is it is in the Old Hair Section and costs just 199L for the fatpack.  Some of her older hairs are as low as 50L for the entire fatpack.  Seriously, guys, you should check it out.


I went for a lovely choker with this look but... as I look at my pictures now I see you cannot see it very well.  Oops!  I will show you guys this again sometime soon then.  I am obsessed with bento rings right now and I have so many I could have chosen to compliment this outfit but I went for these witchy ones because they actually go well with the choker you can't see.  Ugh, don't take pictures first thing in the morning before coffee!


These ayes are pretty right?  They are at the current round of Pocket Gacha and come in a few gorgeous colours.  I went for these pale blue ones because they look a lot like my eyes in Real Life.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this and you check out the Hunt.  Remember to check the link I posted for you above to my other post that gives a look at all the hunt items!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Spring Hunt Peasant Dress by Petite Mort
Oubliette & Petite Mort Spring Hunt - Hunt Items 10L Each

Stockings | Wicked Lace Socks by Beauty Of Darkness

Boots | Zippered Boots by AsteroidBox

Accessories & Piercings

Choker | WItchy Choker by The Little Bat

Rings | WItching Hour Rings by InsurreKtion

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeliner | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair & Hat | Ritual by Spellbound
Old Hair Section - Permanently reduced to 199L for the Fatpack

Eyes | Yasumi Eyes - 10 (Gacha) by Ukiyo @ Pocket Gacha
March 15 - April 10th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location


Poses | Love Me by Zombie Suicide @ AnyBody
March/April 2018 Round

You Might Also Like

0 comments