Ahh, Don't Make Me Kill You!

April 13, 2018

My adventures with Black Dragon Viewer have been... irritating to say the least.  It keeps freezing and crashing on me.  At this point, I honestly don't think my pictures look any better then if I used Firestorm but I have some learning to do still so I am going to stick at it and see how it goes.  However I can tell you one thing, I will not be making videos with this viewer!


What to say about this look?  It's pretty much just classic me huh.  Thigh high boots, check.  Fishnets, check.  Black, check.  I must say though that this skirt is just fantastic.  It comes in two different pattern choices for you to choose, this one is the tartan (plaid) and I love it.  I have quite the tartan skirt collection, because why not!


Thigh high boots are life.  I do not care what anyone says.  These have a suede effect on them and it is very nice.  The materials are spot on.  Needless to say, my thigh high boot collection is large because they are my favourite thing.  Speaking of favourites isn't this moon head chain thingy just to die for?!  It has a few lovely colours on the HUD that have this almost marble effect.  I need to show it to you guys again sometimes in a different colour.  It is out for Fly By Fridays at Zombie Suicides Mainstore for 85L today.  After that, it goes up to full price.


The top I am wearing also comes in a bunch of swatches including anarchy symbols, Union Jack flags, and tigers.  It's pretty cool.  And that is it for today, I hope you guys enjoyed this.  Wish me luck on my Black Dragon Adventures, because I need it lol.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Soho Crop Top by Sn@tch

Skirt | Tough Love Skirt - Plaid by QE Design @ Black Fair
25% Off During Event - April 2018

Gloves & Tights | The Fishnet Collection by Sn@tch

Boots | Vanessa Thigh High Boots by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Headpiece | Kal Head Chain by Zombie Suicide
85L for Fly By Fridays, April 13th 2018 only, after that will be full price

Mask | Chloroform Mask by The Little Bat

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeliner | New York City Collection by Kula

Lashes | Included on LAQ HUD

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Kyra - Browns, Gingers & Light Blondes (Gacha Rare) by Truth

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Backdrop | Neon City Vol3 BW by Foxcity

Poses | Agnese by Serendipity

You Might Also Like

0 comments