The Blood Bakery | We Only Use Free-Range, Organic Humans!

April 04, 2018

So... I think I need to do a little explaining for this post.  Right now my lovely sponsor Pocket Gacha has a lot of very cute items right now in their March/April round.  I really wanted to blog these things, but I haven't really been feeling cute, and so I worked to put my own spin on things.  The results are this, my Blood Bakery where only the finest, Organic Free-Range humans will do! So here we go.


From Pocket Gacha I have my outfit and all the bakery decor items.  When I saw these during my video I knew I wanted to use them for something but at the time I was really unsure.  I am not kidding when I say I have been working on this look for a couple of weeks, because I was trying all kinds of things with this outfit to make it darker.  What ended up happening instead is that my Scene got finished first.


I love sale events, and The Saturday Sale is a firm favourite of mine.  Two Saturdays ago these poses with cupcakes by NamiiChu popped up and I thought that they were perfect and so I grabbed them knowing I would use them for this post.  Then, the Saturday just passed this backdrop by Foxcity was on and I about screamed because it was just what I needed to finish this scene.


The scene looked too clean and pretty.  I needed to make it work with a darker style and so what better thing to do than just throw some blood everywhere?  Once that was decided I went on the hunt for blood on my body, which was harder than I thought to find some that were really good looking, but then a slapped myself as I realized I hadn't looked at Izzie's yet and I should have gone their first because Izzie's is awesome.  

Once I got the blood tattoo's everything just slotted together.  I am genuinely in love with this look and I have saved it as an outfit because this is just so me.  I hope you guys love this as much as I do :D

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Amelie Dress (Rare), Shoes Pink & Socks White (Commons) by Luas @ Pocket Gacha
March 15th - April 10th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Hair Bow | Big Bow by Magika
Group Gift - 150L Join Fee

Necklace | Unicorn Fantasy by Venge

Rings | Cute Midi Rings - Silver by Messy

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Blood | Face & Body Blood & Wounds by Izzie's

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Tori - Selection by Truth
VIP Gift July 2018 - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Suki Cat Eyes - Limited by Zombie Suicide @ Limit 8
March 2018 Round

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Sweet Treats by NamiiChu

Backdrop | Donut Galore by Foxcity

Blood | Series 01 - October Bloody Bonus Box - Dark by DRD
From October 2018 Shadowbox

Counters & Cakes | The Bakery (Full Gacha Set) by InsurrektionPocket Gacha
March 15th - April 10th 2018

Baking Decor | Kitchen Clutter Mixer (Rare) & Baking Dishes by MudHoneyPocket Gacha

You Might Also Like

0 comments