She Casts A Spell At Night | Saturday Sale!

April 14, 2018

I love a good bargain and The Saturday Sale has become my favourite of all the sale day event things.  There has not been a week where I do not buy a few things.  This week Psycho Barbie has these awesome items out for the sale and I just had to share!


So the backpack, oh the backpack I love it!  It comes in a few colours but why would you not choose black?  Black is life :P  The shoes and socks are pretty epic too.  Everything is monochrome with a large selection of shoe and sock patterns.  It was hard for me not to pick the spider web shoes because I think they look awesome!


This dress I have been dying to show you guys!  I have had it for about 2 weeks now and just hadn't managed to put a look together yet.  I think the Psycho Barbie items go well with this dress though. I accessorized it with these super cute necklaces which has a few lengths in each pack.  One of the best things about Plastik's Necklace sets is the longest length goes down over your boobs and the charm is just below them.  not many places do necklaces that length and love them for layering over a high collar dress.


This eye makeup is cute.  I think I have shown you it in green before, this is the purple.  With the new LAQ Head update, I am back to experimenting with more makeups, yay!  So I hope you guys like this look :D

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Alexa Mini Dress - Blue by Get Frocked @ The Darkness Monthly
April 2018 Round

Socks & Shoes | Wicked Heels & Socks by Psycho Barbie
On sale in Mainstore as part of Saturday Sale April 14th - 15th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Backpack | Little Monster Backpack by Psycho Barbie
On sale in Mainstore as part of Saturday Sale April 14th - 15th 2018

Necklace | Honeybee Jewelery by Plastik @ Bloom
April 15th - 30th 2018

Rings | Precious Nails & Rings - Square by RealEvil Industries

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeliner | Tessa Smokeye by Kula

Lashes | Included on LAQ HUD

Nails | Included with Rings

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Noir by Spellbound
In Old Hair Section

Eyes | Pearl Charm Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Arcanum

Poses | Love Me by Zombie Suicide

You Might Also Like

0 comments