One Last Time

March 28, 2018

One last time, I need to be the one, that takes you home.
One last time, I promise after that, I'll let you go.


I don't really want to write up anything about this.  I will post an update video soon which will explain this.  I am just not ready yet.




Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Nola - Dark by QE Design @ Bargains Of The Bayou
Ends Mar 31st 2018 - Hosted by The Darkness Chamber Fair

Boots | Combat Boots by Sn@tch

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | La Llorona by Abyel @ Garden Of Shadows
Ends Mar 30th 2018

Eyeliner | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Rumor - Selection by Truth

Eyes | Chloe Eyes by The Little Bat @ The DollHouse
Mar 27th - Apr 20th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Netherwood

Poses | Jennie by PingPong

You Might Also Like

0 comments