I Will Find You, And I Will Break You.

March 26, 2018

Because today my friends, I will break all that you are.  Well not really, but never cross an angry Scottish person.  Verbally we can turn you into a puddle of your own mess.  Anyways, here is my look for today LOL


I am unsure if I actually own any baseball caps, but hey I do now in the form of this hair by Truth.  Little fact:  I am addicted to hat hairs and I want them all.  So if you know any good hair stores that do hairs with hats then let me know, because I want them ALL.  Like seriously.


I am not too sure really how the rest of it came together, I didn't really have a plan.  I wanted to use this skirt and had no idea how this hair and skirt were gonna work together.  I took myself down to Beauty Of Darkness because I thought one of her bodysuits would work, but I instead got this top and I like it.  It works really well.  


This is my first time wearing more normal eyes for some time now, haha.  These are super pretty though, I almost wore purple ones but they didn't match at all.  So if you like purple or pink eyes check these ones out because the purple and pink are too die for.  The poses I used come with a magic spell book and are really nice I have used them with the props before, but I use dthem with this baseball bat to make it look like I am ready to break someone.

It's just my mood today, ok? :P

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | 666 Top by Beauty Of Darkness

Skirt | Lola Skirt by Psycho Barbie @ Suicide Dollz
Mar 2018 Round

Stockings | The Fishnet Collection by Sn@tch

Shoes, Socks & Garters | Garter Platform Sneakers by AsteroidBox

Accessories & Piercings

Collar | Jackie Choker by Ersch

Bat | Stick XL - Rust (gacha) by Bamse

Rings | Lucia by Elise

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeliner | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Parker - Selection by Truth @ Uber
Mar 2018 Round

Eyes | Chloe Eyes by The Little Bat @ The DollHouse
Mar 27th - Apr 20th

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Everwinter

Poses | I Put A Spell On You by Elephante

You Might Also Like

0 comments