In The Garden

March 30, 2018

A little bit of fantasy today.  This is one of those things that just kind of happened.  I had been working on my new home and had this lovely garden space that I wanted to show you guys in my Skybox your, but that is delayed.  The outfit fits the theme of the garden, and so this post just worked!


So, my garden.  I had to use these stones by Lore again because I am in love with them.  You will see them a lot as these are now in the garden of my home.  I used a bunch of my Dysfunctionality items to help landscape as I have a bunch as they are one of the few places that I hit up for 25L Tuesday and end up buying the stuff even if I don't need it. And hey, now its worked out.


My outfit is just awesome.  It comes in 3 different leather colours with a selection of textured finished so its really cool and can look more worn then what I have on right now.  I think i will defo be using this in my regular Second Life more.  The boots are almost a perfect match, I got these on sale forever ago and I don't think I have ever shown you guys?


Also I seem to be enjoying taking these kinda of landscape pictures with no avi in them.  I think they look nice and are a good way to show off items I have selected for my scene if it is one I have put together myself.  Do you guys like that?  I would love to know!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Hura Set by QE Design @ Ostara's Alter
Ends Apr 3rd 2018 - Hosted by Dark Passions Events

Boots | Diva Boots - Black by The Forge

Accessories & Piercings

Headchain | From Wednesday Hair by Spellbound
Old Hair Section - Fatpack permanently reduced to 199L

Arm Cuff | Moon Arm Cuff (Gacha) by Astara

Hand Cuffs | Moon Cuffs by The Little Bat

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Feelin' Vine Tattoo - Green by Liquid

Eyeliner | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Amoret - Gingers by Truth

Eyes | Mandala Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Love Potion by Elephante Poses

Cauldrons | Spring Cauldrons by Deadly Nightshade @ Ostara's Alter
Ends Apr 3rd 2018 - Hosted by Dark Passions Events

Pentagram | Ground Pentacle by Candle and Cauldron

Orbs | Concrete Garden Orb by Candle and Cauldron

Statues | Pagan Garden Statues by LoreOstara's Alter
Ends Apr 3rd 2018 - Hosted by Dark Passions Events

Trees | Twiggy Twinkle Tree by Dysfunctionality

Grass | Soft Grass by Dysfunctionality

Ivy | Twinkling Ivy by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments