From Another World

March 25, 2018

Don't worry, the purple hair is temporary, I will be back to my ginger self next time.  However, I needed this skin.  Like just needed.  After seeing another beautiful post with this skin I had to have it.  It comes in an range of colours and is just so unique and awesome.


Luckily, I have plenty of hairs that aren't just ginger.  Truth gives out Fatpacks as gifts and when i buy hair I buy their Selection pack which includes the ginger I like as well as a bunch of colours.  So finding hair to match this wasn't actually hard, it was just finding a style.  I went with the Astra hair which was a free gift for the Shop your Heart Out event in Feb.


This dress is really pretty and I actually don't think I have done it justice.  There is a lot of detail in the back which I haven't pictured.  If I was doing a video I would of been able to capture it much better.  I teamed it up with some thigh high boots from Moda because I have quite the collection of thigh highs and they are just my favourite.


The dermals and star tattoo are really cool and I have had them for a while but just didn't have a look for them.  I just kind of tried it out on a whim because I knew the dermals would match the skin and omg aren't they perfect?  It actually looks like its supposed to be a part of the skin!  I also added this collar because... well just because!

I hope you guys enjoy this look, its pretty different to how I normally look!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Sasha Lolita Dress by Get Frocked @ Garden Of Shadows
Mar 12th - Mar 30th 2018

Boots | Lusty Thigh Highs - Vinyl by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Collar | Posture Collar by Red Mint

Star Dermals | Tristar Dermals & Tattoo by The Little Bat

Bracelets | Devils Tail Bracelets by Beauty of Darkness @ Ostara's Alter

Cosmetics & Tattoos

All Makeup & Tattoos are Included on Skin

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Astra by Truth
Free Gift

Eyes | Demon Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Jadelite Skin by Plastik @ The Liaison Collaborative
Mar 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Whole Wheat

Poses | Angel and Beginning by Reve Obscura

You Might Also Like

0 comments