Bad Moon Rising | Dragons, Pentagrams and Magical Orbs

March 23, 2018

These wings guys.  OMG, these wings.  They are bento and animated and just OMG these wings.  I have some costume wings that are not animated, but nothing like these.  As soon as I put these on I just couldn't shut up about how awesome they looked and how much I loved them.  Trust me, you will be seeing these again in another colour!


So you may have guessed this whole look is based around these wings right?  Well, you would be wrong.  The outfit, minus wings/tail/horns I was actually already wearing.  I wore this to a live performance by CellShader on Monday night.  Then these beauties showed up in my Blogotex and I about died.  I needed them, I got them, everything happened to match, it just perfect.


The rest of the outfit was inspired by the body suit actually.  I had been dying to wear it after I saw Guen who manages The Darkness Chamber Fair wearing it and was determined to make an awesome outfit from it.  Another late addition to the outfit was the Electron Sphere I am holding.  I just felt like I wanted to use it.  Like it would be that last finishing touch to the outfit.


And uhm, yes I am aware I have blogged this necklace like 100 times.  It is just a go-to of mine because I love it so much, and because I was already wearing it I just kept it.  So :P

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Bodysuit | Astrid Romper - Stars & Moon by Goth1c0 @ Bargains Of The Bayou
Mar 17 - Mar 31 2018 hosted by The Darkness Chamber Fair

Tights | The Fishnet Collection by Sn@tch

Boots | Marion Boots - Black by On A Lark

Accessories & Piercings

Horns, Tail & Wings | Dragoness Gacha by Plastik @ LootBox
Mar 2018

Orb | Electron Sphere by Deadly Nightshade

Necklace | Kiersten Necklace by Zombie Suicide

Rings | The Witching Hour Rings by Insurrektion

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Forehead Tattoo | Inverted Pentagram Face Tat - Darks by Astara
Available via The Artifact Hunt puzzle box - Free To Play

Body Tattoo | Luna by Endless Pain Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Included on Skin

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on Skin

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Fatal - Reds by Stealthic

Eyes | Demon Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Mandala - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Photoset & Lighting | Homemade

Poses | Charmed, I'm Sure by Nantra

Moon & Stars | Backlit Whimsy by Half Deer

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments