PocketGacha March 2018 | Catalog Showcase

March 19, 2018

It's PocketGacha time, woohoo!  The March round is full of lovely gacha's including some gorgeous spring inspired items.  I really enjoyed going through this in my video and there are quite a few gacha I want to play.  So if you want to see my reactions then watch the video below.

If you are new to PocketGacha then you can click here for a previous video I did which explains how to play.


There are lots of bunnies in these pictures again, it is just the season I guess.  The ones I have on the bench with me as well as running in the grass come in a wearable version and rezzable versions.  The rezzable ones have a roaming function that you can turn on and off, so they can just sit and be cute or then wander.  The moss bunny statue to the left of the tree I think goes with them beautifully.  Both are from the current round of Pocket Gacha.


I also have a bunch of decor from Ostara's Alter for this scene, including the symbol statues, the tree & bench, and the ruins surrounding my scene.  I think these really go together well and I can see me using this scene quite a lot for just shooting videos as everything just looks so happy and romantic.


For my outfit, I have a few items from Bargains Of The Bayou which are on sale, and you guys know I love a good sale.  The collar is just fantastic and I have been dying to wear it just it didn't really go with any of my outfits I have had for the last few posts.  It has a bunch of options including a cat for the heart and I just love this so much.  It is so unique.


So I have you guys have enjoyed this post.  The full credits are below, I hope you find them useful and you go and grab yourself something pretty.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Machiavellian Top by Oops @ Bargains Of The Bayou
Mar 17th - Mar 31st 2018 | Hosted by The Darkness Chamber Fair

Shorts | Shaki Short - Dark Blue by Addams

Stockings | Dope Socks & Fishnets by Sn@tch

Shoes | Tripp Sneakers by K-Otic

Accessories & Piercings

Collar | Voodoo Heart Collar by Beauty Of DarknessBargains Of The Bayou
Mar 17th - Mar 31st 2018 | Hosted by The Darkness Chamber Fair

Rings | Triple Moon Bento Rings by Squishy Fluff

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Forehead Tattoo | Cosmic Universal Goddess by M'era Luna Couture

Body Tattoo | Skulls Destruction Tattoo by Angels DesignBargains Of The Bayou
Mar 17th - Mar 31st 2018 | Hosted by The Darkness Chamber Fair

Eyeshadow | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on Skin

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Lady - Selection by Truth

Eyes | Stary Night Eyes by Zombie Suicide @ DollHouse
Mar 1st - Mar 20th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Naomy - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins @ Skin Fair
Mar 6th - Mar 25th 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Charlotte by SerendipityBargains Of The Bayou
Mar 17th - Mar 31st 2018 | Hosted by The Darkness Chamber Fair

Tree & Bench | Spring Forest Scene - Purple by Angelic Designs @ Ostara's Alter
Mar 16th - Apr 3rd 2018 | Hosted by Dark Passions Events

Stone Symbols | Pagan Garden Statues by LoreOstara's Alter
Mar 16th - Apr 3rd 2018 | Hosted by Dark Passions Events

Stone Surround | Ancient Temple by LunacyOstara's Alter
Mar 16th - Apr 3rd 2018 | Hosted by Dark Passions Events

Dark Bushes | Twinkling Flower Bushes by Dysfunctionality

Moss Bunny | Natura Gacha - Rare by Ariskea @ Pocket Gacha
Mar 15th - Apr 10th 2018

Roaming Bunnies | It Must Be Bunnies Gacha by HextraordinaryPocket Gacha
Mar 15th - Apr 10th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments