Chill Factor | The Arcade & Sales

October 11, 2020

The Weekend sales have been good lately and I have been buying quite a lot.  I grabbed this hair last weekend from Kuni, and in this week's Fifty Linden Friday I got this suit by AsteroidBox and skin by Heaux.  I really love this look, no it won't be a permanent change, but I had been in desperate need of a skin that was a bit less soft for when I do darker looks.  I was REALLY surprised to find that this fit because its made for Genus, AND you can buy male and female body appliers for it.  Perfection!  I may have to have a look around Heaux for a cute skin to replace my other one.


Now I am sorry to anyone who follows me on Facebook and had to watch me spam this most of Friday haha.  I was just so excited about this skin.  Since I use a smaller brand head and don't want to be a beefcake it is REALLY hard to find skins for me that I like.  I have bought so much makeup lately that is BOM only but not been able to use it, but now I can!  I am probably gonna spend the rest of today playing around with the makeups I got now that I can actually use them.


I finished the look off with some boots from AsteroidBox that you guys have seen 100 times already, some spoopy little piercings and one of my favourite collars.  I went to take the photos and needed something else, it wasn't quite working perfectly yet and this clutch bag from Petrichor was just what I needed.  Gives this torn up suit a kind an extra formal vibe?  Like... yes I am here for the meeting, but I also just reaped 2 new souls.


So yah that's it!  Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
♥ Alex

The Look

Outfit | Nina Suit by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Jake, Legacy F, Maitreya, V-Tech

Boots | Astraea Boots by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Unrigged

Piercings | Spider Piercings by Astara
- Unrigged

Collar | Harriet's Metal Plate Collar Gacha by Kibitz
- Unrigged

Bag | Veritus Bag by Petrichor for The Arcade
- Event runs 7th October to 31st October 2020
- Unrigged

Hair | Duda Hair by Kuni
- Rigged in 3 Sizes

Ears | Bento Elf Ears by Astara
- Rigged in 3 sizes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Meshbody M by Legacy

Skin | Lyra FLF Exclusive by Heaux
- Appliers for 6DOO

Tattoo | Snarl by Dappa
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & System Layers (BOM)

Shape | Homemade Shape


The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Works on most Bento Heads

Body Poses | Pretty by Foxcity

Backdrop | Moody Sewer by Paparazzi

You Might Also Like

0 comments