Press To Play | Salem

October 13, 2020

Oh, what's that, just 2 photos?  Yes.  Because I have been so unwell and struggling I have decided to try and make life easier for myself.  I know, I have always done the 3 photo thing for literally years, but I don't think I am gonna get any better anytime soon and I did genuinely think I may have to quit blogging altogether.  So let's try lessening the workload first!  Anywho, here's some cyber bun!


This outfit, no joke I started putting together about 2 weeks ago... I know I have been slacking.  This neon harness by Normandy was rigged for V-Tech and in The Saturday Sale and I was just so excited about.  And than I found out they have started rigging most of their new items for V-Tech!  I am just so stoked, so I joined their group and will be buying ALL THE THINGS!


So yah, enjoy and I hope everyone has a good week.  I will probably blog again at the weekend when I see whats in all the sales as usual.
♥ Alex

The Look

Top & Harness | Cipher by Normandy
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy F & P, Maitreya, V-Tech

Bottoms | Venus Lingerie by Mug
- Rigged for Maitreya, Sking Katena, V-Tech, Legacy, Freya

Visor | Norad Visor by Cubic Cherry
- Unrigged

Collar | Tech Collar by Neverwish
- Unrigged

Arm | Cyberneon Destiny by Psycho:Byts
- Rigged for Maitreya

Hair | Hellion by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Bunny Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Tail | Nara Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Tattoo | Animatronix Shine + Tattoo by This Is Wrong
- Appliers for Omega, Legacy, Catwa and System Layers (BOM)

Human Ears | Pride Mesh Ears by Andore
- Unrigged

Eyes | Vikadyn Eyes by Petrichor for Salem
- Event runs 26th September - 31st October 2020
- Unrigged

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape


The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Works on most Bento Heads

Body Poses | Little Abigail by Nya.Gore

Backdrop | Moon Glow Skybox by Neverwish

Neons | Dataloss Gacha by Inner Demons

Robots | Baby Droid Gacha by Hilted

You Might Also Like

0 comments