Over It | Salem & Free Gift

September 29, 2020

I said a phrase today that I think most people would never expect me to say, but I said "fuck pink" cause today I just do not feel all pink and fuzzy in the slightest.  Is a streak of darkness upon us once again?  Is it those Halloween vibes finally taking hold?  I think so!


So today's inspo more or less comes from these shorts.  They have some super cute and fun Halloween patterns and bright ombre's... but I wanted the bones.  Basically, I went from there, picking up this top from TwoSided which always compliments Cubura's clothing perfectly, and then added this jacket and some accessories.  Really not much of a thought process or big idea here.


As for the health problem I have been having lately I am once again feeling pretty good today, which is good because deadlines are looming.  I managed to get a lot more done in this short amount of time than I originally expected so that's cool, may get to game for a bit later and relax! Looking forward to that as I don't get to game often these days.


So that's it!
♥ Alex

The Look

Jacket | Open Hoodie Neo2020 by Gabriel
- Rigged for Maitreya

Top | Viv Leather Top by TwoSided
- Rigged for Jake, Maitreya Flat-Petite, Simple Stuff Freya-Isis-Maitreya, Slink Petite Hourglass-Physique, V-Tech, Legacy Perky

Shorts | Rob Shorts by Cubura for Salem
- Event runs 26th September to 31st October 2020
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M, V-Tech

Socks | Vesper Boots by Cubic Cherry
- Rigged for Male, Female & Unrigged

Boots | Cryptor Boots by L'Emporio&PL
- Rigged for Maitreya, Aesthetic, Jake, Gianni

Hair | Robin Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Shades | Boltmaster Shades by Astara for Halloween Shop & Hop
- FREE GIFT!!! 2nd October to 1st November 2020
- Unrigged

Collar | Reik Jawbone by Cubic Cherry for The Warehouse Sale
- Event runs 23rd September to 18th October 2020
- Unrigged

Human Ears | Mesh Ears - Pride by Andore
- Unrigged

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape


The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Works on most Bento Heads

Body Poses | Thirsty by Foxcity

Backdrop | Bus Station by Paleto

You Might Also Like

0 comments