Isolation Killed The Cat

September 23, 2020

When you already feel like taking a walk off a long plank and you get a phone call that your pet's ashes are ready for pick up. Thanks universe, love you too. Anyways, why not do something constructive with those emotions and create, expression is the best therapy and I must admit I do feel a little better now.


I needed this shirt and harness combo as soon as I saw it, its just so sexy and perfect. It of course has pink options as Thirst is really good about that but I am not feeling particularly fluffy. This look was inspired by a picture I saw on Facebook of a character wearing a shirt like this and he was neko, so everything just started to fall into place. When I put the look together there was something missing, something I could just not put my finger on, turns out it just needed some emotion I guess.


The shirt does come with some pants to fit perfectly with it, but I opted for these dress shorts instead because that's more my style. There is a little bit of clipping in certain poses admittedly but its nothing bad, just the belt loops poke out sometimes. I personally don't mind it, it's very minor and if you do not have a hyperactive AO like I do then you probably won;t really have that issue.


So that's it, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look


Top | Crop Pull Over by Thirst for Man Cave
- Event runs 17th September to 11th October 2020
- Rigged for Legacy M and Jake

Bottoms | Jake Belted Shorts by Noche
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M

Boots | Rory Boots by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Freya, Gianni, Hourglass, Jake, Legacy M&F, Maitreya & Unrigged

Hair | Ren by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Human Ears | Mesh Ears - Pride by Andore
- Unrigged

Neko Ears | Neko Ears by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Neko Tail | Fluffy Neko Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Eyes | Ulias by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow | Gracie Eyeshadow by Izzie's
- Appliers for Omega

Freckles & Lips | Face Imperfections by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Omega & System Layers (BOM)

Skin | Hayum Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Head | EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Meshbody M by Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape


The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Works on most Bento Heads

Body Poses | Drift by Foxcity

Backdrop | Paranoia by Paleto

Rain | Simplest Rain by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments