Sleepy Bunbun | Man Cave & More

September 21, 2020

I am so tired it should be illegal.  Anyways!  Cute post time.  A sleepy bun needs a comfy sleep outfit, right?  So I put together this cute look using Thirst's new sweater and some shorts from Matova, oh and add some cute socks cause always gotta have some cute socks.


I bought this stuffy from So Kawaii Sundays a few weeks ago.  Its become one of my fav shopping events and I always buy a handful of items, mostly makeup and shoes.  Cute shoes are my weakness ok?  I have literally bought about 3 sets of shoes with bunny ears since the event started 4 or 5 weeks ago, no joke.  I can't resist bun stuff!


I am pretty sure I got the ears from there too in the first or second week and just forgot about them in my forever messy inventory, but they go real nice with my bunbun ears and tail.  I got some knee stickers at some point I should have put on for this post, oh well too late now!

 Anyways that's it really so enjoy!

♥ Alex

The Look


Top | Crop Pull Over by Thirst for Man Cave
- Event runs
- Rigged for Legacy M and Jake

Bottoms | Ian Shorts by Matova
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M

Socks | Ultimate Socks Graphics S1 by Noche
- Rigged for Geralt, Gianni, Jake

Stuffy | Stuffed Rabbit by Peekaboo
- Unrigged, hold pose & no pose

Hair | Azren by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Bunny Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Human Ears | Mesh Ears - Baby by Andore
- Unrigged

Bunny Tail | Nara Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Eyes | Lucky by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Skin | Hayum Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Head | EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Meshbody M by Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape


The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Works on most Bento Heads

Body Poses | Thirsty by Foxcity

Backdrop | Cute Cloud by LOP

Bear | Giant Bear Hug Plush by Half-Deer

Sheep | Sheep Plush by Dust Bunny

You Might Also Like

0 comments