Unicorn Love | Men Only Monthly & N21

February 29, 2020

So I have had a pretty bad migraine for 5 days now and I can't see properly out of one eye... but deadlines need to be met!  I honestly cannot tell if the editing is quite right on 2 out of the 3 pictures because its too fuzzy for me to see.  So I am sorry if these are trash except the headshot!


This was also my first attempt at this, because I did a second attempt and... hated it.  Hated it so hard so went back to the original photos and went to edit those.  From what I can tell they have come out quite nice, atleast I hope!


Editing is a very new thing to me.  I never used to do it before but since I got Lightroom free with my Photoshop subscription I decided to take advantage of it.  May aswell right, as I am paying for it monthly.I find it quite easy but I am still learning and I feel that this is not my best work, but its not bad either.  Lots of learning still to do and I will get there.


So yeah, enjoy the unicorn goodness!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Azren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Top | Crop-Top Natan by Sparrow for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th Feb - 15th Mar 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Gianni

Shorts | Max Boxers by Cubura for ManCave
- Event runs 17th Feb - 11th Mar 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Enzo, Gianni, V-Tech

Slippers | Unicorn Slippers by Dust Bunny
- Unrigged

Necklace | Maddison's Necklace by Kibitz for N21
- Event runs 21st Feb - 12th Mar 2020
- Unrigged

Eyes | Armin by Gloom for Manly Weekend
- Event runs 28th Feb - 1st Mar 2020
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, & Mesh

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Windows | Faux Window by Half-Deer

Backpack on Easel | Ethereal Backpack by Neverwish for N21
- Event runs 21st Feb - 12th Mar 2020
- Unrigged

Everything Else | Unicorn Lover Gacha by Star Sugar for Imaginarium
- Event opens March

You Might Also Like

0 comments