Bitten By The Devil | Men Only Monthly & Aenigma

February 24, 2020

So if you follow my Facebook you would have seen the picture that inspired this... and realize I went in a whoooole other direction.  What started out rather cute and innocent just uhm... got very dark and bloody and I have no explanation for how that happened.


No matter how we got here, I enjoy the end results and am happy how it went.  I keep bouncing between super cutesy and super macabre lately and not much inbetween, however I like that.  I like to experiment and add some kind of flair to things.  I don't get much enjoyment out of just purely fashion blogging and much prefer to take a fantasy route.  After all, I always have fantasy avatars because SL is just a fantasy playground for me.


This was actually my second outfit choice for this, the first outfit is a really nice set from Cubura that I am going to blog really soon, but I think it looks better in a cute light.  I just need to tackle it on a day when I feel like being a cute little Princess and not a little monster.


So yeah, enjoy this strange dark path that I went on because I guess I am just feeling rather dark and twisted today huh?
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Ren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Top | Ziro Gym Shirt by Cubura for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th Feb - 15th Mar 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Enzo, Gianni, V-Tech

Shorts | Max Boxers by Cubura for ManCave
- Event runs 17th Feb - 11th Mar 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Enzo, Gianni, V-Tech

Fishnets | High Waist Fishnet Tights by Miwas
- Appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Slink & System Layers

Boots | Eisei Space Stompers by Blah
- Unrigged

Plasters | Band Aids by BonBon
- Unrigged

Collar | Harriet's Metal Plate Collar Gacha by Kibitz
- Unrigged

Heart | Bento Heart by Vista
- Animated

Undereye Makeup | Menhera Eyebags Blush by Rosier for Aenigma
- Event runs 23rd Feb - 15th Mar 2020
- Omega Appliers & System Layers

Neck Wound | Thirst by The White Crow
- Omega Appliers & System Layers

Body Scratches | Obsessed by The White Crow
- Omega Appliers & System Layers

Eyes | Aneshesia Eyes by Cureless
- Omega Appliers & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Rosie by Kokoro Poses
- 6 Poses + Mirrors

Neon Signs | Neons Vol1 by Astara for Home & Garden Expo
- Event runs 13th Feb - 3rd Mar 2020
- 50% of each sale goes to RFL

Backdrop | Rapture Scenebox by Anxiety
- Group Gift

You Might Also Like

0 comments