Cybernetic Bunny | Cyber Fair & Men Only Monthly

March 05, 2020

Hai frands, just your friendly neighborhood Bunny here.  I needed these eyes in my life.  I have a few cyber themed eye appliers and even some fancy rotating lense mesh eye things and none of them ever are what I want for my Nanite Systems looks.  Finally though, Cyber Fair by Access as pulled through and there is a couple of sets of eyes that just are perfectly what I wanted!  So yay!


The extra cyber touched were exactly what I needed to finish off this outfit I have been working on for literally weeks.  This top is by Thirst for Men Only Monthly and I fell in love with it and have had it for almost 3 weeks.  I have been dying to blog it but I just didn't quite have the right look for it yet.  These cute undies by 4Bidden work really well with it because they are this criss cross of straps on the butt and it looks really good with a bunny tail.


So once I had all that sorted this look sat for over a week before these wonder cyber items came along and just made it perfect.  The septum by Inner Demons and the collar by NeverWish are a match made in heaven and I love them so much.  I feel like this will not be the last time you see these two items.  And then of course these perfect eyes by S0ng which are now my new favourite thing.  I have a few cutsey looks planned for the next week but I think more cyber will be coming right after because I am so delighted that my Nanite Systems Bunny Boy is finally complete!


Enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Jay Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Top | DiMarco Jeweled Mesh Crop by Thirst for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th Feb - 15th Mar 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M

Bottom | V Brief by 4Bidden for ManCave
- Event runs 17th Feb - 11th Mar 2020
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M

Fishnets | Fishnet Collection by Sn@tch
- Omega Appliers + System Layers

Boots | Bad Mood Boots by Cult
- Rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass

Ears & Tail | Usagi Mimi by Ambix
- Bento rigged

Septum | Trinity Septum by Inner Demons for Cyber Fair by Access
- Event runs 5th Mar - 25th Mar 2020
- Unrigged

Collar | Tech Collar by Neverwish
- Unrigged
- Twisted Mini Hunt Item

Rings & Claws | Damned Claws & Rings by L-Emporio
- Rigged for Legacy

Eyeliner | Piper Eyeliners by Psycho Byts
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega + System Layers

Neck Bite | Thirst by The White Crow
- Omega Appliers + System Layers

Claw Marks | Obsessed by The White Crow

Kisses | Smooch by Stargazer
- Appliers for Catwa, Omega Evolved, Legacy, Maitreya

Eyes | Cyborg Eyes by S0ng for Cyber Fair by Access
- Event runs 5th Mar - 25th Mar 2020
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Omega + Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Breather Vol3 by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Backdrop | B A D by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments