Bad Baby | Level & Men Only Monthly

February 04, 2020

Am baby, but also am badass and you cannot tell me otherwise!  So... saw this pacifier, needed it, spent days spamming to get into Level to get it.  Now I have it I kinda never want to take it off.  Much love for Seka's style, it's like kawaii meets punk.  Absolutely in love!  So I urge you all to check out her store.


What does every badass need?  I leather jacket!  I have had this one by L&B for a while and not wore it on this avi before.  However this was just the perfect opportunity, and it matches well with the bodysuit by Boys To The Bone.  Add some stockings, boots and weapon of choice and you are good to go.


I had a lot of fun putting this together, as soon as I saw the pacifier I just knew I wanted to do something like that and it turned out great.  I have actually been wearing this for a few days now because I love it so much, and I have it saved for future occasions.


Aight, that's your lot!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Hellion Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Jacket | Slasher Jacket by L&B Swear
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Aesthetic, Classic, Slink

Bodysuit | Kropp Bodysuit by Boys To The Bone
- Rigged for Gianni, Hourglass Petite, Hourglass, Jake, Legacy M & F, Maitreya
- Group Gift!!!

Stockings | Fishnet Stockings by Sn@tch
- Omega Appliers and System Layers

Boots | Bad Mood Boots by Cult
- Rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass

Pacifier | Hell Babie by Seka for Level Event
- Event opens 2nd Feb 2020
- Unrigged

Collar | Cross Collar by AsteroidBox
- Unrigged

Axe | Lumberjack Axe by Eleven for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th Jan - 15th Feb 2020
- Unrigged

Rings & Claws | Damned Claws & Rings by L'Emporio
- Rigged for Legacy, other sizes available separately

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Omega Appliers

Scratches | Obsessed by The White Crow
- Omega Appliers and System Layers

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Demons/Angels Eyes by Unstable
- Catwa Appliers, Omega Appliers, Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Stairs Standing by Foxcity
- 7 poses + mirrors

Backdrop | 0400 by Anxiety
- In "Goodbye Neon" 77L$ Group Promo!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments