Just A Sweet Thing | Men only Monthly & More

December 18, 2019

It's not pink!  I did it and it's not pink!  All hail our Lord and savior, Pineapple Jones, for he hath doused us in his golden glory and given me the drive to bring to you some black.  Anyways, I really do not have much else to say, I have had a rough few days and just kind of want to go and cry in my tent all day today, so let's just get on with this, shall we.


Fishnets, the promised Fishnets are here! I have been wearing these on and off for a solid week now, no joke.  Since I figured out all this BOM stuff I have been obsessed and being able to wear things like this has just made me so excited to keep changing outfits.  I went to Sn@tch today to buy even more lingerie because I have been in dire need of having cute stockings and panties for my body, and finally I can!


Now, this chaise looks amazing in pink with the white blanket.  I am for sure putting it at my home, but for the shoot, I used it in black and its killer.  The textures are just to die for, and even though I have about 5 of these now, I think this will be the one that stays out.  I also grabbed the new colour pack of the Unicorn Frands by Short Leash because I need a cuddly frand right now.  I already had the Pastel pack but I just needed this one aswell.


Alrighty, that's it for today, I told you I didn't have much to say and I meant it!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Hellion Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Fishnets | The Fishnet Collection by Sn@tch
- Appliers for Omega & System Layers

Undies | Taylor Briefs by Cubura for Man Cave
- Event runs 17th December - 10th January 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Maitreya and Gianni

Boots | Freyja Boots by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Hourglass and Maitreya

Ears | Neko Ears by Sweet Thing
- Rigged in many positions

Tail | Fluffy Neko Tail by Sweet Thing

Butterflies | Crystal Butterfly by The White Crow for Winter Spirit
- Event runs 12 December - 10 January 2020
- Unrigged

Collar & Necklaces | Talize's Necklace by Kibitz for Kustom9
- Event runs 15th December - 10th January 2020
- Unrigged

Bracelets | Elsah Jewelry by Plastik
- Unrigged

Tears | Magic tears by Pity Party
- Omega Appliers and Mesh Tears

Claws | Damned Claws & Rings by L-Emporio
- Rigged for Legacy M

Eyes | Hallman Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Slow Motion by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Backdrop | Crescent Room by Foxcity

Chaise | Kinky Sultra Chaise by Short Leash for Kinky
- Event runs 28th November - 22nd December 2019

Unicorns | Unicorn Frand Primary by Short Leash

Gems | Shattered Crystals by Lovely Alien

You Might Also Like

0 comments