Corrupted | Men Only Monthly & The Mens Department

December 13, 2019

Its Friday the 13th, a spooktacular day... and I am just in the kind of angry mood where I will tear someone apart just for my own amusement... anyways... I decided to blog instead.  I have this awesome jacket and hoodie combo from Men Only Monthly which closes in 2 days, so if you want it you are gonna have to run.  You need to alpha out your arms entirely because one sleeve is tucked into the pocket which is really neat, and the other has a long sleeve that covers your hand.  Its funky, I like it, means my hands won't get messy... I mean what?


I also put on this bandana thingy from a Lock&Tuft gacha.  I actually originally wanted a half-face mask but as I was going through my collection this one just fit perfectly with the hoodie.  They really go well nicely together like they are meant to.  I then of course through on the Havoc Leather pants by L&B because they are my absolute favourite.  I have the jeans version as well and I find them to be so versatile.  There is a ticked version for boots and an untucked version for shoes which means I can wear them with just about any shoe and have no clipping.


I hopped over to Everwinter for the photos.  It is one of my favourite places to go for darker shoots.  It is a post-apocalyptic theme park theme, but I often just go into the woods and find a quiet spot.  It is actually a fun place to hang out in and explore, not just for photo lovers.  I always thought some kind of treasure hunt there would be a lot of fun.  Or getting a group together, turning off all radars and playing hide and seek.


Welp that's it for today!  I have had a lot of caffeine and yet I still feel dead tired at 11pm.  Yay...
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Azren Hair by Raven Bell for The Mens Department
- Event runs 5th December - 31st December 2019
- Unrigged

Mask | Strange Heist Gacha by Lock&Tuft
- Rigged one size fits most

Jacket | Jacky Jacket by Amias for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs November 20th - December 15th 2019
- Rigged for Jake, Gianni

Pants | Havoc Leather Pants by L&B
- Rigged for Jake, Geralt, Gianni, Slink

Boots | Patrol Boots - Mens by L&B
- Rigged for Jake, Geralt, Gianni, Aesthetic, Slink.  Women's sizes available separately.

Face Markings | Chemicals by The White Crow & Clemmm
- Appliers for Omega

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Eyes | Glare Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Mens - Cold Outside by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Location | Everwinter

You Might Also Like

0 comments