Happy Bunny Boy | Men Only Monthly & Kinky

December 31, 2019

Happy Hogmanay!  What are everyone's plans this fine eve?  I have a whole bottle of Fireball that will be in my pocket as I go downtown and enjoy the street party, then ring in the bells with my mates and watch some fireworks.  Then find an afterparty somewhere.  Lord knows where, but somewhere!  So if my social media goes dark tomorrow I either have the hangover from hell, I haven't come home, or I got myself in trouble somehow.  Anyways, hope you all have a great evening!




Yep, not much to say today because I wanna get this done so I can start drinking.  We all know I don't blog drunk anymore because it makes for some really weird posts.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Azren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Hoodie | Fur Hoodie Set by Gabriel
- Rigged generic male size, female sold separately

Boots | Bad Mood Boots by Cult
- Rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Slink.  I am wearing Freya size.

Collar | At Your Service Collar by Short Leash for Kinky
- Event runs 28th December - 22 January 2020
- Unrigged

Ears | Usagi Mimi by Ambix
- Bento ears & tail

Wand | Celebration Set by Astara for Okinawa
- Event runs 27th December - 12th January 2020
- Unrigged

Eyes | Hellman Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th December - 15th January 2020
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Eye Makeup | Festive Shimmer Eye Make-Up by Izzie's
- Appliers for LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System Layers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses & Backdrop | Room of Balloons by Exposeur & The Loft

You Might Also Like

0 comments