On a High | Men Only Monthly & Winter's Hollow

December 11, 2019

Not gonna lie, the whole time I was doing this I had "Castles In The Sky" by Ian Van Dahl in my head.  You are welcome for that earworm by the way.  Anywho, I have had a few plans for darker posts, I promise, but I have been in such a soft and cutesy mood that I just can't help myself and keep blogging it.  But the black fishnets are coming, I promise!


I have had an odd week to say the least.  I am trying to get back into the swing of things with work but oh my god, the time I had lost has put a lot of pressure on me.  I am finally caught up but it took many days of working from the moment I woke up until the moment I went to sleep.  And even then I would dream of mesh and think of ideas.  It's not been a fun ride, but I have had some nice reprieve here and there that gave my mind a well-needed break in between the rush.  I know that is a lot to do with why I have been stuck in this cutesy state, it's nice to be able to escape from work and adulting and just switch off and goof off.


This look is just something that kind of came together and was not initially intended for a blog post.  I don't even know how it started, I think I had just thrown these shorts and the jumper on to run to a store real quick or something and it looked cute so I kept it.  It just kind of grew and with these cute accessories and the discovery that a lot of ankle height boots fit the Legacy M body and I just ran with it.  I think this may well be one of my go-to outfits when I quickly need to change.  And since the socks are BOM, when I save it I don't have to keep finding the matching appliers, it's just already there!  Woohoo!


Anyways that it for today.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful festive season so far!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Azren Hair by Raven Bell for The Mens Department
- Event runs 5th December - 31st December 2019
- Unrigged

Jumper | Corey Shirt by Red Girl for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- Rigged for Gianni

Shorts | Jade Shorts by Cubura
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Maitreya, Enzo, Gianni

Socks | Gemma Unicorn Ombre Tights by Uh Oh
- Appliers for Maitreya, Omega + System Layers

Boots | Lola Platform Ankle Boots by Livalle
- Rigged for Maitreya but works great on Legacy M ;)

Earrings | Sparkle Bauble Earrings by Astara for Winter's Hollow
- Event runs 13th December - 31st December 2019
- Unrigged

Backpack | Ornament Backpack by NeverWish
- Unrigged

Sparkles | Floaty Sparkles by Astara for Astara for Winter's Hollow
- Event runs 13th December - 31st December 2019
- 5L Hunt Gift

Blush | Casual Makeup by Father
- Appliers for Omega + System Layers

Freckles | Freckles & Heart Mole by Izzie's
- Appliers for Omega & System Layers

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Eyes | Glare Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Cozy by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Clouds | Simple Cloud Set by Half-Deer

Rainbow | Simple Rainbows by Half-Deer

Birds | Leafy Birds Gacha by Lovely Alien

Penguins | Cuddly Noot Noot by Astara for Astara for Winter's Hollow
- Event runs 13th December - 31st December 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments