Embrace The Hunger | Men Only Monthly & Hentai Horror

October 14, 2019

Afternoon all.  So I have sat on this blog post for a while because I keep retaking taking the pictures and being very unhappy with them.  I think finally I am happy, I think.  I looked back at the original photos I took and they were actually fine, I think I was just too tired to see that.  However, since then I had taken things from Blogotex that were not in those photos.  So looks like those are trash now.  That's the thing about Blogotex I guess.  I honestly some days consider leaving all my Sponsors who use it like a blogger did not long ago.  I really hate it.


So, what inspired this look?  Honestly, I have no idea.  A lot of times I have no clue what I want to do and I just look for things that match and kind of go from there.  It started with the panties really, I added the tongue, tail and shoes because they went together great and I just kind of went from there.  It is really hard to describe my methods sometimes.


I have also found I have just been having problems taking pictures in general.  Currently, I am utterly exhausted and I think it has worn down my creativity a lot.  It has also stripped away a lot of my patience and I have become rather snappy and distant.  Everyone and everything is getting on my nerves, including trying to take the perfect shot.  These are by no means perfect, but I do think that they are at least nice.


Anyway, I hope you like them too.  Sorry for rambling.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Hellion Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Harness | Pentagram Harness by Kawaii Syndrome
- Rigged for V-Tech

Undies | LilCyber Panties by MuggleBorn
- Group Gift!!!
- Rigged for Ebody Curvy, FitNana, Freya, Hourglass, KatenaReg, Legacy, Maitreya

Shoes | Hentai Okobo Heels by Static for Hentai Horror
- Event runs 1st October - 31st October 2019
- Rigged for Maitreya

Bat | Bat Companion by Hilted for The Dark Style Fair
- Event runs 6th October - 31st October 2019
- Animesh Wearable Pet

Horns | Cinder Horns by Hilted for Black Fair
- Event runs 5th October - 19th October 2019
- Unrigged

Piercings | Holger by L-Emporio&PM for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th September - 15th October 2019
- Unrigged

Tongue & Tail | Hentacle Gacha by Tardfish for Hentai Horror
- Event runs 1st October - 31st October 2019
- Animesh

Collar & Cuffs | Phaen Cuffs by Plastik for Salem
- Event runs 28th September - 31st October 2019
- Unrigged

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Appliers for Omega

Lipstick | Dazzle Me Lipsticks - Haunted by Pink Fuel
- Appliers for AK, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System Layers

Nails | Nocturnal Glitter Webs by Dark Passions for Black Fair
- Event runs 5th October - 19th October 2019
- Appliers for Omega, Maitreya, Slink

Eyes | Demons/Angels by Unstable
- Appliers for Omega, Catwa & Mesh Eyes

Tattoo | Tengu by Dappa
- Appliers for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Balance by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Headshot Pose | Female Close Up Poses by Indigo
- 5 Poses + Mirrors

Location | Everwinter

You Might Also Like

0 comments