Slumber Party | Hentai Horror & Arcade

October 16, 2019

Evening all.  I have been a busy bee today, I made a gift for an upcoming Halloween event and then after I decided to blog because I just felt good.  Yesterday I felt like utter death so I think in comparison today it has made me feel like a million dollars.  Anyways, when I put on this super cute Slumber Party set by Cubura I had it in this very cute Halloween print with Pumpkins.  it is so adorable, but as I put together my scene... yeah it all turned out pink again.  Sorry!  But hey, theres holo and blue and purple as well.  So not all pink?


This outfit is a gacha at the Arcade and also comes with these cute holdable pillows.  There are a few colours, and the PJs have a few colours too.  It has a nice variety of cutesy prints, some plains, and a nice bloody one for Halloween.  I teamed it up with these socks which I use a lot.  Now I am wearing the Legacy body, with the Geralt size socks and it works ok.  They are a little bigger around the calf, but much better to be too big than too small with clipping.  My hair was also orange to go with the pumpkin print I originally had one, and I made it pink because... well it matches right?


I scattered out all this super cute candy from Short Leash and a naughty toy tray from them too, because reasons.  The candy bowl is really neat, you can click it and get a holdable lolly or a condom, so that's neat.  The toy tray also has a holdable version, and again you can click the tray and pick a toy to hold.  It's fun to have the holdable ones to wear on your avatar, very nice addition to roleplay.  And it all, of course, looks amazing sitting on this vaporwave bed by Nomad.  I also have a few other matching home items in this lovely iridescent texture and have them all over my cyber home in The Neon City.


So I hope you liked this look!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Jay Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Outfit & Pillow | Halloween Sleepover Set Gacha by Cubura for Arcade
- Event runs 6th October - 31st October 2019
- Rigged for Freya, Gianni, Jake, Maitreya, Legacy F & M

Socks | Ultimate Socks Shawn Essentials by Noche
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Geralt
- I am wearing the Geralt size on Legacy body and it fits ok

Eyeshadow | Holo Glitter Eyeshadow by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, LAQ, Lelutka, Omega & System Layers

Lipstick | Makeup Lip Tint 3 by Petit Chambre
- Appliers for 6DOO & Catwa

Eyes | Mother Pearl by Father
- Free Gift!!!
- Appliers for Omega

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Head Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Body Skin | Toned Body - Lights by Flesh
- Appliers for Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Melody Bento Poses by NamiiChu
- 5 Poses + Mirrors

Bed | Vaporwave Bed by Nomad

Toy Tray | Hentai Princess Toy Tray by Short Leash for Hentai Horror
- Event runs 1st October - 31st October 2019

Candy | Kink or Treat Hunt by Short Leash
- 10L Hunt!!!  Info at Landing Point

You Might Also Like

0 comments