Midnight Run | Ota Con, TMD & Men Only Monthly

September 07, 2019

It's midnight and I'm blogging, why am I doing this again?  Sing it with me!  It's midnight and I'm blogging, but I got Doritos so it's going to be fine!  Just FYI, Doritos are my fav, I crave them often.  That has nothing to do with this post but they are the one thing that is keeping me going right now.  Anywho, here we are, I hope you enjoy this slightly delirious insight into my mind.


Ok, so this is not completely crazy.  I have actually been wearing this outfit for about 3 days.  It's fabulous, I love it, it looks great when you are sat on a couch and reading a book.  I just love it.  The general scene and theme though, I just through some stuff together and tried to see what came out I guess.  I have no explanation, it looks funky though.


The outfit is kind of a mix of the weeks finds really.  The jacket my friend Tp'd me to the store because she knew I would like it.  The hair I got in Hump Day Sale.  I was still wearing some items from Men Only Monthly and they fit the look.  The jeans I have been oogling on Facebook for a while and I got the boots to go with them from the ad.  And the glasses were just that last random touch it needed.  So yeah.


That's it really, I am going to go cronch in Sammy's ear now.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Mack Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Jacket | Tussle Jacket by Toksik
- Rigged for Jake, Gianni, Legacy M & 3 generic female sizes

Pants | Havoc Jeans by L&B for The Mens Department
- Event runs 5th September - 30th September 2019
- Rigged for Jake, Geralt, Gianni, Slink M

Boots | Patrol Boots by L&B
- Rigged for Jake, Geralt, Gianni, Aesthetic, Slink M.  Female sizes available separately

Glasses | Simple Glasses by AsteroidBox
- Group Gift, L$75 Join Fee

Piercings | Face Piercings Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn
- Rigged for Genus, includes unrigged version which I am using

Necklace | Ryan Dog Tag by Noir for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th August - 15th September 2019
- Unrigged

Cigarette | Killer Theatre Smoke Wand by Pirocious for Ota Con
- Event runs 1st September - ??? No Date Listed Anywhere
- Unrigged, easy to fit, comes with smoking animations

Cuts & Bruises | Soft Fight by The White Crow for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th August - 15th September 2019
- Omega Appliers

Nails | Scratchwork by Dark Passions
- Appliers for Maitreya, Slink, Omega

Eyes | Catlike Eyes by Father
- Appliers for Omega

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Physique Male Bundle by Slink

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Melody Bento Poses by NamiiChu
- Includes 5 Poses & Mirrors

Moon & Stars | Backlit Whimsey by Half Deer

Car & Background | Neon Vapor Photobooth Set by Hilted for Ota Con
- Event runs 1st September - ??? No Date Listed Anywhere

You Might Also Like

0 comments