After The Battle | Men Only Monthly & Afterglow

September 03, 2019

Good Afternoon!  I wasn't going to blog today, I was just wearing this outfit for fun, I have had it for a while and then this fan dropped from Inner Demons and I was like, "this is a look".  So I had to blog it.  It was just that little finishing touch that was needed to make this a full-blown look.  I actually have a few outfits like this that I have not shared on my blog.  Maybe I should get around to it.


So we have been watching a lot of anime and I always find it very inspiring.  I get inspired by stuff all the time and it puts me through phases of my style since it is so easy to change in SL versus RL.  The store this outfit is from, Hilu, is really really awesome for these nice asian style outfits.  I have quite a few and I often throw them on since it is a whole outfit and I don't need to mess around to find matching top and bottom that end up with clipping meshes.  I end up putting on these sandals by Riot with them all the time because they are perfect.


As for the scene I used this lovely building that I bought like a month ago?  It is so lovely and has poses included for the pool area.  It is so beautiful I just had to have it even though I had no idea what I would use it for as I have no room to rezz it out and live in it.  I figured this meditation set would be a perfect little addition to the scene and that was it.  Very simple, very zen.


So that's it!  Hope you enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Oni Hair by Raven Bell
- Rigged, includes male and female sizes

Outfit | Sea Robber by Hilu
- Rigged for Gianni & Geralt

Shoes | David by Riot
- Rigged for Slink, Signature, Belleza, Adam

Fan | Shibui Fan by Inner Demons for The Liaison Collaborative
- Animated and non-animated versions included

Cuts & Bruises | Soft Fight by The White Crow for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th August - 15th September 2019
- Omega Appliers

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Eyes | Harper Eyes by The Little Bat for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th August - 15th September 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka & Omega.  Mesh & System eyes included

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Physique Male Bundle by Slink

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Talisson by Kokoro
- Includes 6 poses + mirrors

Pillow | Small Ritual Circle by Candle and Cauldron for Afterglow
- Event runs 16th August - 6th September 2019
- PG & Adult versions available

Building | Jiayi Pool by Trompe Loeil
- PG & Adult versions available

You Might Also Like

0 comments