Emo Feels | Femboy Hunt & TMD

September 13, 2019

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday, but it's Friday the 13th and everyone's acting crazy!

Yeah, I just had to blog today because it would be a crime not too.  Today's outfit is rather Emo looking which was unintentional it just kind of happened.  I don't hate it though and I think this is my new favourite hair which I will probably wear all week.  I normally buy Raven Bell hairs in solids but I got this one in Gradients and now I have huge regrets for not buying this colour pack before.  Oh well!


The fall Femboy Hunt has started and in my opinion, this round of prizes is better than ever.  So many amazing tops for V-Tech as well as a plethora of accessories.  I am sporting this hoodie, collar and earring from the hunt and I am in love with the hoddie let me tell you.  Not only is it for Maitreya and V-Tech, but also Kuroo so I have been wearing this on male and female avatars.  I love it, it looks super comfy and nice and cosy for fall.


 To finish off the look I have these nails with 13 on them which are on sale for this weekend, these cool strapped up leggings and some nice chunky stompy boots for crushing the balls of my enemies.  So, all in all, I love this look and I am probably going to wear this until I next blog because that is what usually happens.


Hope you enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Jay Hair by Raven Bell for TMD
- Event runs 5th September - 30th September 2019
- Unrigged

Top | Soft Occult Flavoured Hoodie by Krankhaus for Femboy Hunt
- Event runs 1st September - 30th September 2019, L$2 Hunt!!!
- Rigged for Kuroo, Maitreya, V-Tech

Bottoms | Jess Pants by Justice
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique

Boots | Cryptor Boots by L'Emporio
- Rigged for Maitreya, Gianni, Aesthetic 

Earring | The Darkness Earrings by Astara for Femboy Hunt
- Event runs 1st September - 30th September 2019, L$2 Hunt!!!
- Unrigged

Septum | Aloha Piercing Set by Astara
- Unrigged

Collar | Locked Love Collar by Inner Demons for Femboy Hunt
- Event runs 1st September - 30th September 2019, L$2 Hunt!!!
- Unrigged

Bag | Spell Purse by Lovely Alien
- Unrigged and includes holding pose

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Omega Appliers

Freckles & Lips | Face Imperfections by Izzie's
- Appliers for Genus, Catwa, LAQ, Lelutka, Omega & System Layers

Nails | Triskaidekaphobia by Dark Passions
- L$13 this weekend only, 13th September - 15th September 2019
- Appliers for Maitreya, Slink & Omega

Eyes | Catlike Eyes by Father
- Appliers for Omega

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Physique Male Bundle by Slink

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Stairs Standing by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Headshot Pose | Female Close Up Poses by Indigo
- 5 Poses + Mirrors

Location | Whispering Pines

You Might Also Like

0 comments