Room Service | Men Only Monthly & Engine Room

September 18, 2019

I may or may not have started this blog post hours and hours ago and had it open all that time and not finished it... oops.  Anyways, hello and welcome, did someone order wine?  No, ok, I will drink it myself then.  Bye!  No, no, I'm kidding.  Well, kind of.  Also, I need to add that this outfit is rigged for the usual big brand male bodies AND Kuroo!  Yes, Kuroo too!!! How awesome is that?!


Ok, ok, I will stop screaming about this being rigged for Kuroo and move on.  Anyways, I don't know how exactly this look came together.  It started looking kind of Black Butler ish?  And then... I dunno, still kind of does.  So with that thought in mind, I knew I wanted to use this hotel hallway looking backdrop and grab this lovely wine tray.  The tray comes with a decor version aswell and 3 hold poses.  The best part is people can click it and actually get a glass of wine off you so it is great for roleplay as it actually works!


I added a few bits and bobs from Engine Room which is a Steampunk-inspired event that starts in a couple days because it just brought everything together.  I am so excited for this event guys.  I have seen so much already as I have early access and OMG the items are to die for!  If you love Steampunk, Victorian, or just generally love quirky items you will love this event.


Anywho that is your lot.  Its almost 10pm now and I am getting tired.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Evan Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Outfit | Cabal Trenchcoat by Process Of Elimination for Engine Room
- Event runs 20th September - 20th October 2019
- Rigged for Geralt, Gianni, Jake, Kuroo, Slink M

Tray | Full Service Tray - Wine by Short Leash
- Unrigged & includes 3 hold poses + serves wine glasses on touch

Eyes | Dom Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th September - 15th October 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes Included

Eye Shadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Omega appliers

Head | Gerard by Vista

Body | Gianni by Signature

Skin | Louis Skin T5 by Vendetta
- Available in Cawta, Lelutka & Omega appliers

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Face Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Custom face pose HUD, works with most Bento heads

Body Poses | Silhouette by Foxcity
- Includes 7 poses & Mirrors

Backdrop | Meet You There by Foxcity

Poster | Old London & Blank Scrolls by Space Oddities for Engine Room
- Event runs 20th September - 20th October 2019
- Comes with map & scroll

Other Decor | Salon Furniture Set by 22769 for Engine Room
- Event runs 20th September - 20th October 2019
- Pictured are the chair, table, cigars, ashtray & bust

You Might Also Like

0 comments