Winter's Hollow | Opening December 14th 2018

December 14, 2018

I'm, dreaming of a black, Christmas,
With Rudolf's head on a pike.
May the wine, make me merry, and bright.
And may Santa, be hit with a tax hike.

Yeah... not a Christmas fan here.  But know what I do love?  Yule, and just winter in general.  I love being able to indulge in some fancy food with my family and have a day of drinking wine and listening to cheesy music.  Presents are cool and all, but I would much rather a nice box of fancy biscuits and a movie.  So if you are like me, you are going to love Winter's Hollow, which is more Solstice and yule themed winter event with a darker and more gothic twist.  It is a mix of all these themes, and there is a little something for everyone!  Even anti-Christmas sweaters.


Todays's outfit is a last minute throw together.  I was originally going to do one of my Walk Around videos, however, I needed to go grocery shopping this morning, and I had an appointment this afternoon.  As I write this it is 17:11 and it would take me around an hour and a half to film, and then need to edit it.  So no video.  However, I may do it next week if I have time.  Speaking of videos, I often do one for the L$5 hunt at these events, and again, we will see if I have time.  If I don't, there is a full web gallery of the exclusive items and the L$5 hunt prizes so you can all go and have a gander at those by -Clicking Me-


I was wondering around the event and this Reindeer caught my eye.  He really made me laugh out loud and I fell in love with him, so much so I think I may be changing our Holiday Decor at home to include this guy and a few other items from Angelic Designs.  I actually need to go through my inventory and see if I already own him, because I do own a lot from them already.  They make some really cool and out there things that are always full of personality, and I love this guy!  So I decided to stop in front of him and have a photoshoot.



My outfit is pretty casual but a little dark, perhaps?  I really love this jacket and top combo which is available at Winter's Hollow also.  And I put on this necklace from the event too.  The poses with the bags I just had to have, because this was the perfect opportunity to use these and they come with 8 poses, a pose HUD, and bags fitted to each pose.  So lots of customization and ease of use.

Anywho, I think that is it really.  I have kind of rambled on a bit in this pose because my painkillers have just kicked in and I am like, yah yah yah, I'm hyper.  So, thats a thing.  Anyways, hope you enjoy!

♥ Alex

The Look

Top | Moon Child Jacket by Oubliette for Winter's Hollow
December 14th - December 31st 2018

Bottom | Nadine Jeans by Justice
InMotion Items!  Textures move as you walk!

Shoes | Tripp Sneakers by K-Otic

Necklace | Elven Crystal Necklace by Squishy Fluff for Winter's Hollow
December 14th - December 31st 2018

Piercings | Princess Piercing Set by Astara

Hair | Ritual by Spellbound
Found in old hair section, L$199 for fatpack.

Eyeliner, Lashes & Lipstick | Smitten by Shiny Stuffs for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Freckles | Lynette by Alaskametro for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Eyes | Daisy Eyes by Zombie Suicide for AnyBody
December 7th 2018 - January 3rd 2019

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Winter's Hollow
Infront of Angelic Designs booth

Christmas Decor | Angelic Designs
These are available in mainstore or in their booth at Winter's Hollow.

Poses & Bags | Holiday Shopping by Image Essentials for Twe12ve
December 12th - December 31st 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments