Powder Pack Genus Unboxing | December 2018

December 10, 2018

I am so hyped up, I have been eagerly waiting for this to drop, and it is finally time.  The First Powder Pack for Genus Project heads is here, and today I have an unboxing video to show you what's inside.  I have done a few different subscription boxes now, and this one I can tell you is definitely worth the money.  So check out my video and let's unwrap this baby together.

Powder Pack Locations & Info


There was a lot of very nice items in the box, and some had a very fantasy feel to them and I am looking forward to showing those off to you guys.  Especially some of the eyes.  For this look though I went with the eyes that were included with the skin so you could see the complete look.  The only thing I added was some lipstick.


The entire outfit I am wearing is a gacha from Epiphany.  There is a bunch of other added items you can get, like a skin pack, some jewelry, ears, etc.  I just went with the kind of snowy look to match the beautiful pale skin.  I love the legs on this so much.  I have a few legs like this, however, they only go to mid-thigh or upper thigh.  These are the only ones I have that are the full lower body and I love them.


The face on this skin is just stunning, and in my video, I also showed the tan version which was gorgeous.  My Genus look tends to have a more young look, but these skins give it a much more grown-up feel which is pretty nice.


And that's it!  I hope you enjoyed the video, and I can't wait to play around more with these appliers.


The Look

Hair | Teila by Truth
Group Gift - L$350 Join Fee

Entire Outfit | Satriane Satyr Gacha by Plastik for Epiphany
Opens November 29th 2018

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Skin, Eyes & Lashes | Candy by Go&See for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Box

Lipstick | Pudding Lip by Mudskin for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Box

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Locations | Luanes Winter World

Poses | Tzuyu by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments