Christmas By The Fire | Winter's Hollow & Naughty vs Nice

December 17, 2018

Believe it or not, this started out as "Puppy's First Christmas", with my male avatar and lots of pink... but here we are, female and lots of red.  I am not sure how I got here, but I think it turned out well, and that I make the perfect gift in this gift inspired outfit.  Its kind of funny huh that I said in my last posts how much I dislike Christmas, and the nest posts is this.  But often I just go with the flow, todays flow just seemed to be a red and green Christmassy evening by the fire.



As for my real life, I genuinely have lost a week after spending all of last week in work mode, and 17th of December has crept up on me and I just had to go spend a few hours looking around on Argos website looking for gifts for people.  Some of which may not arrive in time, oh dear.  So I sit here at 8pm with my cup of coffee and wish that New Year's Eve would just hurry up and take me away into a drunken mess.


Anywho, I have to direct your attention to the Christmas toys, aren't they cute?  I am in love with them and need to remember to add them to my little toy collection at my SL home.  These stockings are really cute too and I shall have to hang a few of them up also.  I added a bunch of other things to bring in more Christmas cheer to the scene, including this Yule Tree that you guys saw 500 times last year.  Well guess what, you are going to see it again a lot this year too!  The customization HUD on this thing is insane and I can make it fit in with any colour sceme I want.


And I think that is all I have to say today.  I could probably go on for a few more paragraphs, but meh, I don't want to bore you.  So that will be all for today.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Aurora Hair by Astrology for Naughty vs Nice
December 16th - January 5th

Outfit | Santa Baby by 1313 Mockingbird Lane for Ultra
December 15th - January 10th

Socks | Sofia Stockings by Muggleborn

Necklace | Snowflake Necklace by Vanilla Bae
Advent Gift - Requires Group L$199 Join Fee

Toy | Squeaky Fishy Mouth Toy by Short Leash for The Anti-Event
December 17th - January 7th

Tails & Ears | Neko Ears & Fluffy Neko Tail by Sweet Thing

Eyeliner, Lipstick & Eyes | Becky Collection by Euphoric for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Box

Upper Tattoo | Ivory Tattoo by Dappa

Lower Tattoo | Snow Witch by Endless Pain Tattoos for Winter's Hollow
December 14th - December 31st

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Jennie by PingPong

Fireplace | Aish Fireplace by Madras for Builder's Box
December 2018 Box

Curtains | Winter Time Tartan Curtains by Paper Moon for Winter's Hollow
December 14th - December 31st

Yule Log | Yule Log by Space Oddities for Winter's Hollow
December 14th - December 31st

Stockings | Xmas Stockings by Noctis for Naughty vs Nice
December 16th - January 5th

Garland | Nocturne Garland by Candle and Cauldron

Wreath | Yule Wreath by Space Oddities for Winter's Hollow
December 14th - December 31st L$5 Hunt Prize

Tree | Yule Tree by Candle and Cauldron

Toys | Christmas Toys by Artemis for Naughty vs Nice
December 16th - January 5th

Bed | Beloved Pet Bed by Short Leash

Bowls | Puppy Training Bowls by Short Leash

Rug | Tassled Rug Dark Holiday by QE Design

You Might Also Like

0 comments