Looking A Little Green | Syndicate Sunday & Powder Pack

December 09, 2018

Happy Sunday!  Oh man, I still feel like a bag of poo.  But hey, at least I should feel better soon, right?  Please?  Anywho, today is the last day of Syndicate Sunday for December, so check out the credits to go to the web gallery and see all the L$69 deals.  There is a lot of pretty Christmas decor this round.


For my outfit, the only thing I had planned was my makeup.  I have been really enjoying the first Powder Pack for LAQ and I love all the makeup so much that I can never pick what I want I want to wear.  I just want it all at once!  I put on this dress by Trashed for Syndicate Sunday and then built everything else around that.  It's kind of colorful and dark all at the same time.


I don't really have much else to say.  I feel so drained right now from whatever is making me sick and I just want to sleep all the time.  However, tomorrow the first Powder Pack for Genus drops and I am so excited!  I am of course going to make a video about it and my whole afternoon is clear.  I can't wait to dive in. 


Aaaaand I think that is it.  So thanks for reading, or looking, or whatever you did.  If you did read all the way then here, have a cookie!

♥ Alex

The Look

Dress | Valley Dress by Trashed for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 between 2nd December and 9th December 2018

Shoes | Jewel Platforms by Moda

Necklace | Prisoner Of Love by Accolade for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 between 2nd December and 9th December 2018

Bracelets & Armbands | Moonflight Bracelets by RealEvil Industries

Hair | Vilde by Entwined

Eyeshadow | Radient Shadows by Pout for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Eyelashes | Momo Lashes by Michan for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Lipstick | Holiday Dreaming by Pink Fuel for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Freckles | Natural Freckles by Pout for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Eyes | Mesh Eyes by LAQ

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Nails | Metallic Essentials by Dark Passions

Tattoo | Fvneral by Dappa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Eye Candy by Image Essentials

Backdrop | Strike A Pose Tunnel by Paparazzi

You Might Also Like

0 comments