Joy and Cuteness | Syndicate Sunday

December 07, 2018

This is where I write a little introduction to my blog post.  Today, however, I just don't really have anything to say.  I am in a strange mood, I had this scene semi set up a few days ago, and I just kind of went with it.  I hadn't even planned anything, I thought maybe this would just be a decor post but I plopped myself into it because why not? So here it is.


The bulk of today's scene is for Syndicate Sunday which is currently on now, with all the items being just L$69 until December 9th.  The website is listed below with a full gallery for you to check out.  I added in a couch from Builder's Box, and a cute piece of wall art from the Cheeky Pea advent Calendar.  I think it came out nice?


I plonked myself and my new pal in the scene as well for good measure.  I actually never got him from the event but off of Marketplace for a really good price.  For my look, well I have been wearing PJ's in SL for over a week now.  I don't know why I am just feeling the comfy vibes I guess.  My nails are also from Syndicate Sunday too!


And that is it really.  I kind of have a sore head and I think I forgot to take painkillers earlier, oops!  I also have a lot of texture work today, *insert sarcastic yay*, so I will catch you guys in the next one!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Vilde by Entwined for Uber
November 25th until December 20th 2018

PJ's | Comfy Jammies - Holidays by QE Design for Snowbound Hunt
December 1st until Decemeber 12th 2018

Slippers | Bun Slips by Kawaii Whore

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Eyes & Eyeliner | Included in Tara Skin Pack by Go&See
Group Discount just L$99 - L$50 Group Join Fee

Lashes | Festive Lashes by Rainbow Sundae for Liaison Collaborative
Opens December 3rd 2018

Blush | Snowflake Blush by Cake Inc for Sanarae
Free Gift With Sanarae Group - Free To Join 26th November until 17th December 2018

Lipstick | Winter Makeup by DeeTaleZ for Peace on Earth Hunt
Free Hunt Item

Nails | Through The Woods by Dark Passions for Syndicate Sunday
December 2nd until December 9th 2018

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia - Esiana by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Ground Sits Vol1 by Foxcity

Christmas Tree | Christmas Jewel Large Tree by Circa for Syndicate Sunday
December 2nd until December 9th 2018

Tree Sign | Just You Always Wall Art by Cheeky Pea
Advent Calendar 2018 - Require Group L$500 Join Fee

Joy Signs | Winter Vibes by Space Oddities for Syndicate Sunday
December 2nd until December 9th 2018

Mini Trees | Winter Vibes by Space Oddities for Syndicate Sunday
December 2nd until December 9th 2018

Ornaments | Hanging Vintage Decorations by Noctis for Syndicate Sunday
December 2nd until December 9th 2018

Side Table | Gothic Side Table by Dragon Magick Wares for Syndicate Sunday
December 2nd until December 9th 2018

Couch | Cosy Winter Sofa by ChiMia for Builders Box
SnowStorm Box - December 4th 2018

Rug | Tassled Rug - Dark Holiday by QE Design for Syndicate Sunday
December 2nd until December 9th 2018

Dog | Snowday St.Bernards by Jian for Epiphany
Opens November 29th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments