Lets Unbox A Snowstorm | Builder's Box

December 04, 2018

It's here, the box I have been anticipating for a couple of months now, it's the Builder's Box Snowstorm!  This time of year is just Christmas everywhere, and I am not a fan.  However, I love winter, to me, it is the most beautiful season.  So to have this box's theme be a winter season theme and not holiday was super exciting for me.  So let's unbox this bad boy.

Pre-Order before 4pm SLT on December 4th to save L$1,000


I really enjoyed unboxing this and it did not disappoint.  I am totally redoing one of our homes with one of the buildings and then the decor.  I am just sure which one yet, I will have to consult Sammy.  The decor is all stunning and I can see me using every single piece to make a completed home.


In these pictures, I have rezzed a few pieces outside to help me finish off the decor.  This is a community sim where we live most of the time and I have been needing some wintery outdoor stuff to finish it off.  I am going to playing with this more once I finish off this post.


I hope you guys enjoy this, watch the video below for my full unboxing!


♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Skadi Hair by Runaway

PJ's | Advent Calendar Dec 4th by Vanilla Bae
Requires Group - L$49 Join Fee

Slippers | Bun Slips by Kawaii Whore

Snow Effects | Winter Dance Particles by Astara for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 between December 2nd and December 9th 2018

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Eyes & Eyeliner | Included in Tara Skin Pack by Go&See
Group Discount just L$99 - L$50 Group Join Fee

Lashes | Blink Lashes by Go&See for Sanarae
November 26th to December 17th 2018

Blush | Snowflake Blush by Cake Inc for Sanarae
Free Gift With Sanarae Group - Free To Join

Lipstick | Winter Makeup by DeeTaleZ for Peace on Earth Hunt
Free Hunt Item

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia - Esiana by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

House | Gillian Cottage Blue by Trompe Loeil

Lights | Basic String Lights White by Half Deer

Porch Bench & Decor | Cozy Winter Set by Serenity Style for Builder's Box

Sled Seats, Basket & Snowman | Snowday Picnic by Raindale for Builder's Box

Sled With Lights | Rocket Sleigh by Decoy for Tannenbaum
November 17th to December 22nd 2018

Snow Bunnys | Snow Bunny by E.Marie for Tannenbaum
November 17th to December 22nd 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments