From Loss, Comes Art | Trick Or Treat Lane, Free Items & Sale Items Galore!

October 11, 2018

 This is the 4th time I have tried to do this blog, the 4th rework of the outfit, the 4th rework on the scene, but this time was not as frustrating.  In fact, I just randomly did this.  I just put myself in front of a white prim, messed with windlights and lighting, added my sparkles and more hands.  Voila, I was finally happy with this.  I found it really difficult to get anything done.  I was told to put my feelings into my art, so here we are.



I had a horrible experience last week which has hindered everything I needed to get done.  I don't want to go into details, but instead, explain the thinking behind this post and how it relates to my experience.  I originally was some kind of slutty demon, which was cute but didn't work for how I feel, it didn't feel right.  My mind is full of chaos, with more and more pressure being put on with every task that needs to be done.  Deadlines for this, deadlines for that, pick up the slack for this person, do this for that person.  A bloody tragedy that has washed over me as everything tries to pull my attention to what else needs to be done.


I don't really feel myself.  Somewhat lost I guess?  But I am here, and I think I am now getting back into the swing of it all.  After everything, I am actually really happy with how these have finally turned out and I think these pictures are a good representation of my mind right now.  Anyways!  Onto something more cheery, huh?  There is a free lucky chair prize here, a hunt prize, and a nice sale item!  Because I love a bargain, especially if said bargain is free.


I hope you like this post and find some items you like.  Enjoy!
♥ Alex

Look

Outfit | Suri Outfit by Justice

Boots | Request by Moda

Hair | Kirin Hair by BonBon for Curemore Hunt
1st October - 1st November 2018 | Free Hunt + Sales

Necklace | Ooze Necklace by The Little Bat for The Black Fair

Eyemakeup | Undereye Lines & Eyeliner by Cureless
Lucky Chair Prize - No Group Required

Lipstick | Bleed Lipstick by AlaskaMetro for Trick or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd Novemeber | Item just 75L for event!

Face Marks | Face Scrapes by The Little Bat for AnyBody
7th October - 20th October 2018

Body Blood | Ritual Blood by Seydr for The Secret Affair
5th October - 5th November 2018

Anatomy

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Zoe by Vista

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Glory by Pumec

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene

Poses | About Me Bento Poses by Zombie Suicide

Candle Hands | Hands Of Fate Candles by Candle and Cauldron

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments