Drink Juice, Get Hydrated! | PocketGacha & PocketShop

August 29, 2018

I am totally aware this looks like advertising posters for a new health drink that's going to make you healthy and energized.  So I totally ran with it.  I actually think it came out cute, but in my head I can just hear the sexy voice over lady being like "Drink, enjoy, feel great.  New Fruit Power!  The new you begins today!".  Anyway, these water bottles are really funky and so I did this with them, haha.


The animations in these bottles to hold them is really good.  It is high priority so it over-rides my AO and poses really well.  I really liked the colours of the bottle I am holding so I tried to put together an outfit to match.  This dress its almost a 100% match, I love it.  The shoes I got to match up by using the rose gold option for the metals and purple for the shoe.  I spent a whole trying to find accessories.  I actually had the outfit on yesterday but I just couldn't seem to finish it off.


So, in fruit powered fashion, I just added my pineapple necklace and tropical rings which have pineapples too.  When in doubt, add pineapples, right?  Never fails me.  I wanted the scene to be bright and fun to go with the fruit power vibes.  So I used these rugs which I use a lot to add some bright and fun vibes to it.  It really does make it look like an advertising campaign, huh?


So I hope you enjoy this, I had fun doing it!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Camila Dress by Safira for PocketShop
(5th August - 4th September 2018)

Shoes | Miho Heels (Gacha) by Breathe for PocketGacha
(20th August - 19th September 2018)

Accessories & Piercings

Septum | Gem Septum V1 - Gold by Astara
(Current Midnight Mania Prize)

Necklace | Pineapple Necklace (Gacha Rare) by Nanika

Rings | Tropical Rings by Elise

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow & Lipstick | Included with skin pack

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Citrus Splash by Dark Passions

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Sorcha by Truth

Eyes | Satin Eyes by Zombie Suicide

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | MoeMoe by NamiiChu

Bottles | Fruit Water (Gacha) by ChicChica for PocketGacha
(20th August - 19th September 2018)

Rugs | Summer Linen Rugs by QE Design

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments