The Tamer Of Demons | PocketGacha & Syndicate Sunday

August 31, 2018

New head, new bod, new dude!  Wheeeee, I'm a real boy!  But no really, Sammy got me the Vista Gerard Head and Signature Gianni body so now I am all grown up and a big boy now.  Ok, not going to lie, made myself laugh when I typed that haha.  Anyways, hope you enjoy this!  Oh and Sammy has the Genus head in this too.


I kind of didn't know what I was even going to do a blog post today, but just kind of went with it.  We were going just going to be taking pics of our new looks but I turned it into a post, because why the hell not!  Speaking of hell, I look like I am from there, eh?  It is hard to explain what was going through my head while putting this together, it is kind of symbolic I guess?  Anyways, the wings and tail are from a gacha by Plastik which I have shown you guys before but added them to this because I thought it was cool.


I actually don't know what else to write.  I am kind of out of it today and having a hard time with my illness' which is why I am putting this post up at a very weird time of day for me.  It has taken a lot of pushing myself and persevering to get this done, but I am happy with the results and think we look cute.


Hope you like this!
♥ Alex ♥

The Look
Pants & Boots | Jockey Style Pants by Gild
Piercings | Princess Piercing Set by Astara
Necklace | Direction Jewelry by Plastik @ Sanarae
(26th August - 17 September 2018)
Rings | Accessories Collection by VO.Z @ PocketGacha
(20th August - 19th September 2018)
Tail & Wings | Dragoness Gacha (rares) by Plastik
Tattoo | Summoning Lucifer by Psycho Barbie
Makeup & Facial Hair | Included on head HUD

Anatomy
Hair | Sergio Hat & Hair by Modulus
Eyes | Plasma by AzDesign
Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Head | Gerard by Vista
Body | Gianni by Signature
Skin | Cain Skin - Oak by Lure
Shape | Homemade Shape

♥ Sammy ♥

The Look
Dress | Olivia by Tori Torricelli
Shoes | Calyssa by N-Core
Collar | Cool Girl Princess by Dirty Princess
Septum | Simple Gem Septum V1 - Gold by Astara
(Current Midnight Mania Prize)
Rings | Sinra Rings Season3 by Mandala
Makeup | All included with head HUD
Nails | Elektra Nails & Rings by RealEvil Industries
Tattoo | Autexousious Tattoo by Queen Of Ink

Anatomy
Hair | Sandra by Mina
Eyes | Babe Eyes by Go & See
Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Head | Genus Head by Genus Project
Body | Lara by Maitreya
Skin | Elska - T5 by Lumae
Shape | Homemade Shape


♥ The Scene ♥

Female Poses | Love Me Poses by Zombie Suicide
Male Poses | Male Bento Poses by Zombie Suicide
Rug & Candles | Mindful Pack by Candle and Cauldron for Syndicate Sunday
(69L during 2nd September - 4th September 2018)
Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments