Candles, Cats and Cutie Pies | PocketGacha & Weekend Sales

August 26, 2018

Alrighty, so originally this post was going to be Sammy and I being all cute and artsy painting some pictures... that was before Sweet thing put out these special cat prints of this dress and skirt and then it all changed.  I love cats, I keep saying it, I have 3 of my own and yeah.  This cat from Jian was just going to sit happily around in the original scene, but now he gets to take front and center with our cat print clothes.


The skirt and dress each come in 3 colour packs, Sammy got the purple dress, and I got the black and pinks in both, which I really couldn't afford and dipped into money I was saving for my next Premium payment but I can't resist cats ok.  I just can't.  Anyways, Sammy stuck with some of the pink from her original out... I, however, didn't and went all black and white because I ended up not feeling very pink and cute after all, haha.


For the scene, I used some things I had been meaning to use for a while.  These Witch Balls I actually got for that Rainbow post but they didn't quite fit the rest of the scene.  I added these candles which are awesome.  The 3 by 3 area is one piece, I just linked them together to make these columns and they look awesome and fit together really nice.  We just moved home, again, and I want to add these maybe in the hallway just to break up the walls a bit.  I think it would look really pretty.


Anyway, hope you like this!  And if you also love cats, I have a few other posts with cat stuff.  Just use the search function at the top of the site and search for Cat.

♥ Astara ♥

Top | Willow Top by Muggleborn
Skirt | Shallan Skirt - Catpack - Black by Sweet Thing
(99L Promo 25th August - 26th August 2018)
Shoes | Konomi Heels (Gacha Rare) by Breathe for PocketGacha
(20th August - 15th September 2018)
Band Aid | Cheek Bandaid by Zombie Suicide
Earrings | Spikes And Heart Earring by Beauty Of Darkness
Bracelet | Starry Bracelets by The Little Bat
Eyeshadow | Nova (Gacha Common) by Birth for PocketGacha
(20th August - 15th September 2018)
Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's
Lipstick | Included on skin HUD
Nails | Chrome Nails V1 by The Little Bat @ AnyBody
(7th August - 30th August 2018)
Hair | Makena by Truth
(Group GIft - 350L Join Fee)
Eyes | Satin Eyes by Zombie Suicide
Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Head | Neve by LAQ
Body | Lara by Maitreya
Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel
Shape | Homemade Shape

♥ Sammy ♥

Dress | Shallan Outfit - Catpack - Purple by Sweet Thing
(99L Promo 25th August - 26th August 2018)
Shoes | Ciara - Purple by N-Core
(Group Gift - 299L Join Fee)
Glasses | Akira - Tort by Sorgo
Collar | Cool Girl Princess by Dirty Princess
Septum | Simple Gem Septum - Gold by Astara
(Current Midnight Mania Prize)
Rings | Sinra Rings Season3 by Mandala
Eyeliner | Hyper Glitz by Pink Fuel
Lashes | LAQ Comes with Head 
Lipstick | Sheer Kiss by Pink Fuel
Nails | Elektra Nails & Rings by RealEvil Industries
Hair | Ella by Exile
Eyes | Triumph Eyes - Evening by Ikon
Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Head | Gaia by LAQ
Body | Lara by Maitreya
Skin | Melody - Peach by Pink Fuel
Shape | Homemade Shape

♥ The Scene ♥

Poses | Hella Cute by Foxcity
Cat | Chubby Loaf Cat by Jian
(50L for Fifty Linden Friday 24th August 2018)
Candles | Raithea Wall Scone by Plastik @ Shiny Shabby
(August 2018 Round)
Orbs | Witch Ball - Rainbow by Candle and Cauldron
Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments