The Green Fairy | Whimsical

August 21, 2018

So in my last post, I mentioned that I was going to show off more of this Gacha by Plastik, and here it is!  This gacha has jewellery, accessories, wings, halos and 2 skins.  I actually wanted to show off the pink version of the skin, but then the green one looked awesome on my dude self and so I went with that.


It took me a little while to plan this out as I struggled to find items to go with this, especially for my dude.  I use the Maitreya and V-Tech chest mod, so finding clothes can be hard sometimes.  I tried on some leggings by QE Design which worked perfect and fit really nice, so if you want some leggings, check out the Cozy Leggings.  These jeans are also by her, and fit like a dream and are perhaps my new favourite thing.  I have a few tops for the V-Tech chest but struggled to find bottoms that match seamlessly and these work perfect.  I may show off those tops with these jeans at another time.


For the scene, I wanted something magical but wasn't quite sure what direction to go in.  Again I originally wanted to do the pink version of this look so I was thinking a cute, rainbow-filled scene would be awesome.  I started placing down some plants and things, and then Sammy mentioned about my throne and some mushrooms.  I put them all together, added some fireflies from Candle and Cauldron and that was that.


I had a lot of fun with this, I love doing these fantasy posts.  It takes a lot more planning and organizing but I always enjoy doing it.  So I hope you do too!

♥ Astara

The Look

Jeans | Liana High Waist Skinnies by QE Design

Boots | Felix Jackboots - Spaceboy Pack by Epicine

All Accessories | Maliana Fairy Gacha by Plastik @ Whimsical
18th August - 13th September 2018

Hair | Joe by Burley

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod by V-Tech

Skin, Cosmetics & Eyes | Maliana Fairy Gacha by Plastik @ Whimsical
18th August - 13th September 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Standing Poses | Male Bento Poses by Zombie Suicide
Close up pose I changed hand pose using Maitreya HUD

Throne | Elven Throne by Hextraordinary

Ruins | Ancient Temple by Lunacy

Trees | Twiggy Twinkle Tree by Dysfuntionality

Ferns | Fluffy Fern by Dysfuntionality

Ivy | Twinkling Ivy by Dysfuntionality

Mushrooms | Shroom Stools by Kei Spot

Fireflies | Fireflies by Candle and Cauldron

You Might Also Like

0 comments