I'll Make A Man Out Of You

July 15, 2018

So I actually wasn't planning to blog today, but I was messing around with Manny, working on his shape and trying to refine it.  I then wanted to take some pictures of his progress and well... just decided to blog it haha.  So I hope you like this.


My progress with making Manny has been quite difficult as I am using female body parts, so there has been some hurdles and lots of adjusting and perfecting.  Right now I am very happy with his shape and don't think I will want to alter it much more, if at all.  The LAQ heads respond really well to changing of the head shape which has meant I could make the head longer and more square quite easily.  The facial features have taken a little more work but I am pretty happy.


His body shape I still think needs a little tweaking, not because I am not happy with it but because Where the V-tech mod and the Maitreya body meet on the back looks a little odd and so does the back of his neck.  I think I may have to play around with the body fat and muscle sliders to try and smooth it out a little, but that is a project for another day.


So yeah, here he is, about 90% complete?  Still needs a little work, but I am very happy with how it is going!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Jacket | Off-Shoulder Denim Jacket (Gacha Item) by Slackgirl

Jeans | Weekender Jeans by Sn@tch

Boots | Hax Combat Boots by Livalle

Accessories & Piercings

Septum | Triple Ring Septum by Suicidal Unborn

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Mafioso by Letis

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair & Hair Base | Barry by Burley

Facial Hair | Tyler Facial Hair by Volkstone
Group GIft - Free To Join

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod by V-Tech

Skin | Cain Skin - Oak by Lure

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Silhouette - Mens by Foxcity

Backdrop | Neon City Vol 3 by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments