Warrior Within | The Epiphany

July 18, 2018

Today is a day where my entire post is based around an item, well a set of items.  The tattoo, jewellery, eyes and masks are all from the same gacha by Plastik and they are stunning. For me, the tattoo is the star and I find it absolutely beautiful.  I originally had these items on my male self and they looked so good but I couldn't find something to put on the bottom half of his body as I don't have a lot of clothes for him yet.  So Astara is here today to show this off.


As well as the tattoo looking great on guys the jewellery does as well.  It gives a very surfer dude kind of feel if you are wearing them with some funky swimming shorts and bright sunglasses.  I will show that to you guys someday in the future, I just need to get him the shorts, haha.  The masks in the background on the wall are also a part of the gacha and they are very beautifully detailed.  I really like them.


For my outfit I went with the clothing and shoe set by QE Design.  I have had this for a while and never had a chance to show you guys.  It is designed to be rather naughty and risque but I found it worked with this look to give it a sort of warrior Princess feel.  There are many colours in the HUD it comes with to choose from, but I like this dark brown.



So that's it really.  I hope you enjoyed this post!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit & Shoes | Bellona by QE Design

Accessories & Piercings

All Jewellery | Blushed Kitsune (Gacha Commons) by Plastik @ The Epiphany
July 15th - August 12 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Body Tattoo | Blushed Kitsune Body Tattoo (Gacha Rare) by Plastik @ The Epiphany
July 15th - August 12 2018

Eyeshadow | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | KissMe! Lipgloss by Rainbow Sundae

Nails | Blushed Kitsune Deco Nails (Gacha Common) by Plastik @ The Epiphany
July 15th - August 12 2018

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Natalie by Truth

Eyes | Blushed Kitsune Eye Collection by Plastik @ The Epiphany
July 15th - August 12 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Tzuyu Bento Poses by NamiiChu

Masks | Blushed Kitsune Mask Collection by Plastik @ The Epiphany
July 15th - August 12 2018

Ivy | Twinkling Ivy Set by Dysfuntionality

Sparkles | Twinkle Ground Cover Patches by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments